Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Monday, June 27, 2005

All exams finished! *yays* for this semester anyway.

Well, upon discussion with other people, I have definitely answered some questions wrong, yet I have also have many questions right *sigh* Oooh I can change fonts... ok.

Also had dinner with a uni friend at Habib's in Bankstown. Surprisingly good, you get spit roasted chicken, wonderful garlic sauce, basket of Leb bread, marinated gherkins and turnips as a side dish of veg. Very good, and very tasty. And fresh and cheap, dinner costed me $10 (including drink). Very full, well considering it was half a roast chicken, flattened out like a pancake mind you. I may have to pull you guys along in the hols. ;)

Well, my computer got fixed! My brother's friend came over to fix his computer and also fixed mine. So now I have 15.something GB of memory left (instead of the previous 6.04GB) and Windows XP. Which means I need to download Adobe 7.0. However, all of My Documents are on my bro's computer which is my backup, eep, what's his backup?? And apparently I had a crapful of viruses on my computer before he reformatted it. I apologise to anyone if I gave them a virus. Unlikely 'cept Trees, but that was on my old computer ;P

Guess what! I downloaded the libretto in German, now I can sing to my little heart's delight! :D
I'm still trying to understand how to sing the line "Phantom der Oper, du bist mir ganz nah" I think it's *clears throat* "Phaan-tooooom... der Oper, du-bist-mir-ganz-nah" I should really extend the note on "tom" so it really should be 'tom' with a plum in the mouth, as in 'o' in 'on'.

Maybe I should start up a 'guess the song' on my summary *ponder ponder*. Hmmm... okies, it would have to be from my mp3 collection. Ok. There should be prizes, should there not? No search engines though, coz that's cheating. Something easy first.

16 witty remarks:

  • At 11:30, Blogger Alicia said…

    NO idea...
    Maybe the quack song. But that goes more like "quackquaquaquack..."

     
  • At 14:56, Blogger Catie said…

    hmm... no idea for either... why no searching? spoilsport :p

     
  • At 15:38, Blogger Alicia said…

    Yeah, easy song... for if you're over 30yo.
    hehehe

    Guess this song...

    5, 6, 7, 8...

    hmm... Wonder why that song came into my head...

     
  • At 16:01, Blogger Vivian said…

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

     
  • At 16:18, Blogger Minerva said…

    oi, people under 30 also know this song, *just coz they play it on mix 1065 doesnt suggest anythign about my mental age* ;P

     
  • At 16:45, Blogger Minerva said…

    fine fine, ill make it easier. i added a couple more lines.

    search engines ruin the fun of singing it out ;P

     
  • At 17:24, Blogger Alicia said…

    Ok. I can sing it now. But I don't know artist OR name... Too old Pun! :P

     
  • At 17:51, Blogger Ang said…

    Bryan Adams! Do I win?

    "everything I do" I think?

     
  • At 17:52, Blogger Ang said…

    You know its truuue, yes everything I-I do, I do it fo-or yoooooooou..... *sings at work*

     
  • At 18:16, Blogger Minerva said…

    yays! 10 stars for Ang

     
  • At 18:16, Blogger Minerva said…

    So that was Bryan Adams - (Everything I do) I do it for you :)

     
  • At 18:52, Blogger Catie said…

    i love that song!
    i mean, i am under 30, and i think that song is very... passe... yes...
    i should have got it dammit!

     
  • At 20:02, Blogger Ang said…

    *still singing*

    "Don't TELL ME it's not worth dy-ing forrr,You cahn't TELL ME it's naht worth dy-ing foorrr..."

    No, I want a real prize! I say we get points, and the person with the most points by, say, 8 pm, gets an actual prize, like a toffee apple!

     
  • At 20:03, Blogger Ang said…

    So, I'm the only person with any points yet, and what do you know? It's 8:02! When do I get my toffee apple?

     
  • At 20:22, Blogger Minerva said…

    *cough* look on sidebar

     
  • At 21:43, Blogger Ang said…

    I still win. *pouts*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home