Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Woke up at 1400... I love the hols :)

New song up ladies ;) Something a tad easier this time *rolls eyes*

I hope everyone who had exams today went well. People procrastinating, shame on you! :D Stop reading this and go write... stuff.

Yays, I now have the following installed on my computer:
- Adobe Professional 7
- Microsoft Office
- Realplayer
- Winamp
- Windows Media Player
- my printer/scanner
And I'm also slowly loading my mp3s back onto my computer, which will take at least 20 minutes.

Also now contemplating getting DPDO 2CD (Vienna 1989) instead of Highlights from DPDO (Hamburg cast). *ponder ponder* Although reviews for the Hamburg cast are better than the Vienna cast. And listening to the .rms on amazon.de, I realised the slithery, creepy voice which I thought was from the movie, is in fact from the Vienna cast. Nevertheless, still pondering.

Actually you guys can help me decide,
- DPDO 2CD (1989) - not as good reviews, sleazy sounding Phantom, easier to bid
- DPDO Highlights (Hamburg cast)- better reviews, but imho Phantom sounds pompous but not sleazy, kinda sings like Piangi, more people want to buy this (harder to bid)

*decisons, decisions*

Anyways, gonna have dinner tonight with church gals, see if I need to bring a drink. Non-alcoholic. Oh yea Vintage Cellars are having their 20% off for a doz or more bottles of wine, til 14th July. Hehe, I'm a member. I gotta go buy some more Annabella Sangiovese 2002. If you like Verdelho, you'll love Sangiovese, it's a red version of Verdelho, very light and quite sweet *yum*

12 witty remarks:

  • At 16:37, Blogger Vivian said…

    wow, i finish commenting on the last post and a new one comes up....where's the new song, I can't see it...

     
  • At 16:39, Blogger Vivian said…

    oh oh, i know...um...Sugar Ray, Every Morning?

     
  • At 16:54, Blogger Minerva said…

    Bingo! 10 stars for Viv
    twas too easy, twasn't it?

     
  • At 18:12, Blogger Catie said…

    damn, i knew that one! am too slow...

     
  • At 10:19, Blogger Vivian said…

    Speaking of Friday...so where shall I meet you guys? Oh hang on, this is the internet isn't it...




    *edges away from Trees' comments and opens email account*

     
  • At 10:21, Blogger Vivian said…

    LOL....i just realised Trees mentioned *edging away* in her comment...and that's AFTER I posted the one I just did :P

    how appropriate...and what a coincidence :)

     
  • At 11:21, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damn it! i have zero stars!!

    pun, pun, put up another song. i know!! put up... umm... the national anthem, and i'll guess it now, then i can get stars!!! c'mon please??

    it's ur birthday monday!!

     
  • At 11:33, Blogger Catie said…

    "i don't know what they want from me, it's like the more money we come across the more problems we see"
    you don't have to guess it, it's just on the radio at the moment. yay! i had that song stuck in my head for months with the wrong lyrics once... how embarassing...

    yeah, i have no stars either, i will have to spend more time on the internet than i already do to get the next one the moment it comes up... don't make it too hard pun :)

     
  • At 12:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Australian anthem???

     
  • At 12:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    too early

     
  • At 15:45, Blogger Vivian said…

    well...looks like I won't be meeting up with you guys anymore tomorrow, cos by the time you get back from Manly (which according to Pun will be ~5:30), I'll have to go....

    :(

    And Pun, stop encouraging stalkers! If you want them to stalk you, at least say your own blog instead of everyone's blog!

     
  • At 20:58, Blogger Vivian said…

    I'm Trees chasing...but she doesn't know it...Is she here yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home