Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I wanna go to Burwood today...

Or at least somewhere with an ABC shop. I really wanna get that Rick Stein pudding book dammit. Hmm... somehow manipulate my dad into taking me today, yays for Thursday late night shopping!

I'm supposed to apply for the Nurse Consortium today so I can get a job next year. But it's not open yet, today is the 30th right? meh, I'll check again tonight.

Oh yes, I gotta bid tonight on (no not DPDO, that's on Sunday) Colin Falconer's The Sultan's Harem. Annoyingly not in publication in Australia, yet republished in the US *growls*. So, hope I get it *crosses fingers*

New song up, I warn you, my music collection isn't that new. ;) And knowing my music tastes... ah no worries, I'm not gonna put any folk or celtic or country, unless it's a very obvious country song, which only one person would (should) know really.

5 witty remarks:

  • At 16:45, Blogger Minerva said…

    mmmm... song artist, song artist

     
  • At 17:04, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yays! for Treees! Go study!

    Hint posted on song

     
  • At 23:11, Blogger Alicia said…

    Hmmm. I used amazon - once you have the title... It's probably considered cheating... So i'll just say she's blonde. And even I know of her, which says something for actors.

    And the original is by K** C***** or maybe that's just another cover?

     
  • At 23:18, Blogger Minerva said…

    yes cheat. shall i make this song null and void?

    the criteria is name the title and artist without using a search engine. first poster, I should say gets the 10 stars. so whether i know you used a search engine *shrugs*

     
  • At 00:28, Blogger Vivian said…

    is it cheating if you look up one or the other on a guitar tab archive? :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home