Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Monday, July 25, 2005

First day of the semester... can I go back on holidays??

I think the enormity of the semester hasn't quite struck me yet, I mean it's nudging me and poking me but it hasn't hit me over the head with a club yet. Maybe I should hit myself over the head to knock me back into reality? Or maybe one of you guys can do it for me? Ignorance is bliss but ignorance costs money and lots of time.

If I really wanna put all the effort needed for the upcoming assessments, I really shouldn't be going to any birthday parties for the next couple of months. In fact, looking at just this one unit outline, I think the only way I'm gonna communicate with you guys are via blogs. *sigh* kill me, kill me now.

Well I haven't got the clinical placements yet, they'll probably post it up tomorrow. I hope I don't get Long Bay gaol coz that would be hell to get to and back. And you can't wear green.

Anyways I made some pecan brownies for supper at yabs tonight. Remind me to buy double cream and strawberries if I make it with you guys.

If I ignore the uni work, will it disappear? Will it? Will it??

2 witty remarks:

  • At 18:43, Blogger Ang said…

    "What if God was one of us?" by Joan Osborne?

    And also, if ALL of us ignore the work then the combined weight of our ignoring must make it go away, yes?
    Everyone! Ignore as hard as ever you can!

     
  • At 19:03, Blogger Catie said…

    c'mon, you can't miss all the parties comingup. noooo....

    i haven't been to uni yet, am enjoying this last day of holidays and living in absolute terror of going in tomorrow and facing everything i have to do this semester. aargh! if i change subjects, life will be easier, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home