Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Welcome back to Sydney everyone!

Finally, I can post something that will be viewed by more than 2 people. Song contest has started up again.

Well, well, mine and Karen's final semester is starting on Monday *cringe*. I was just reading up my unit outlines, I'm gonna be squashed down with work and clinical this semester, and exams! I thought 3rd year/2nd sem's don't have exams in our course, but I have been shot down by the unit outline *thinks of heading to the drink cupboard*. Which is bloody fantabulous coz that means uni, clinical, clinical, uni, clinical, vac, clinical, uni, exams, clinical, clinical, clinical, clinical, graduation. Then ward for the rest of my life unless I decide to move upwards, which I've decided already anyway. ;)

Oh yes, my clinicals are in early August, so I suggest people check some people's calendar to make sure that they don't have a university-related-scheduled-excursion either.

Well, AnCon, sounded and looked like lots of fun. I wish I was at SydUni just for that reason. ;) Learnt much, sang a lot?

Anyways, if Trees, you wanna borrow HP, feel free. Organise getting it off me by phone. Otherwise it's $27.95 at most places, Target, DJ, GB, Kmart, Dymocks, I'm not sure about BigW but they were $22.43 last week. Possibly popped it back up since.

So, Yabs has started up last week which is good. Only I hate how clinical drains me out, and if they put me on afternoon shift, that means, I'd miss out on nighttime telly as well. Oh yes, SG-1 and Atlantis has started up in the US again so I'm downloading! *mad grin*
Also, my bro downloaded the rest of season 4 of Gilmore Girls! And we just finished watching it last night *jumps up and down*. Oh you will wanna watch it, believe me, you do, you do!!

2 witty remarks:

  • At 11:05, Blogger Catie said…

    these are the days- jamie callum

    yay!

    oh oh, can i watch gilmore girls sometime? please? sometime when you don't have clinical i guess... oh, wait, when would that be?
    poor busy pun :( poor busy illegally-downloading pun

     
  • At 23:56, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yes, very busy illegally downloading, in fact, my computer has been on for over 30 hours straight. And I'll probably leave it on tonight too.
    My bro and I have, probably first time ever busted out 12Gig limit with Optus cable. So now, we're running at Dialup speed til 0000 1st August.

    My clinicals are on the weeks starting 9th and 16th of August. As in someone... has to check... someone else's... calendar... to make sure... it doesn't clash... with any upcoming events...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home