Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Friday, July 08, 2005

Batman begins

"Batman Begins was a good movie, very good in comparison to the last 2. Absolutely beautiful landscapes and Christian Bale as the dark, brooding Batman is very enjoyable to watch, also *cough* easier on the eyes than all the other Batmans ;) Explanations of all the gadgets and Batcar is good so you don't have to stay guessing 'What, you can order a car like that to go??'Apparently I'm not allowed to put up spoilers. Some bits are predictable, ok, the plot's pretty predictable (you'll know what I mean when you see it). All in all, I'm giving it 3 1/2 stars, how 'bout you reader?"

Had lunch in Btown today, my uni friend got me an oil burner for my bday! Yays! Another reason to set the house alight. And got me an apricot danish coz I said I didn't have a sweet tooth. Then I paid for her movie ticket since I missed out on her bday :( :)

Went around to Spotlight today, bought some black cheesecloth to make something out of. But Cat knows what I really, really, really want ;) It's surprisingly hard to find a pattern for a dressing gown like that, I must've spent 30min standing at the store looking through patterns. And I think even if I get a robe pattern, I have to tighten it, lengthen it, make shorter and tighter sleeves, add ruffles. *sigh* Let's see what happens.

Fell asleep during Sophie's World tonight, must read book again, using the brain in reading is preferable to being fed ideas through a television screen. Not saying it's crap, philosophy is something to think through. And all the essays are cut down as well. Ah well, what can I say, I don't like books changed from how I remember them *sigh*.

Need to go grocery shopping again, need tea, milk and strawberries. Also have a party tomorrow night, I nearly forgot about that. Eep.

0 witty remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home