Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 16, 2005

HP came out today!

Well I got it from Target this arvo, $27.95, phew!
Also, let's see recent purchases:
- DPDO - pompous one
- HP & HBP
- POTO dvd (1925)
- a kaftan (very nice)
- black silk pants (might wear it with the kaftan)
- finally, a pendant for my necklace (gotta love half price stuff)
- an ice cream scoop (self explanatory)
- a pastry brush
- a wittle whisk (whisking sauces, cream, eggs)
Missed out on getting the POTO special edition dvd, but I will get it, I will get it *says the obssessed Pun*

Well, went to Newtown yesterday and went for some retail therapy with Cat, after long, long waiting at the train station (I hate Cityrail). Got some clothes and accessories and had tandoori chicken pizza, garlic bread and a scotch coffee for (what would you call it, afternoon but-didn't-actually-have-any-breakfast tea).
Still gotta find something for Kat's cocktail though. Since being accused in HK thrice of wearing dresses which are cut too low are a tad discouraging. Also when the bride points out "You've brought the big guns out" when you really didn't intend to, is also a bit discouraging. *sigh* I'm sure I'll find something.
But I can't stand going clothes shopping. It's turning out to be a dread now coz I get hyped up about buying something nice to wear, and when I get to the shops, they're all outta my size or it's just heinously ugly. So now clothes shopping seems like a chore. *sigh* I'll find something though. Coincidentally, the kaftan is a tad low.

Gotta read HP now, it's been sitting on my table since around 1500 and I haven't even read one word of it, well 'cept the title. I gotta make a hot chocolate and maybe eat some strawberries, I just had a very nice mandarin though. Maybe some gelato so I can make use of the ice cream scoop. I also gotta use up the puff pastry, I wonder if it expired yet?? Hmm.

Well I'm gonna take a shower, wash my hair, then eat gelato, drink hot chocolate and read HP.

Oh yes
Donation to Lilyfield: a "used once only" Woddle Maker (it's still good, I swear), 1 x bottle of Herbal essences conditioner, 1 x packet Cadbury hot choc (what was I thinking?!). And return to Cat: Possession

5 witty remarks:

  • At 16:56, Blogger Vivian said…

    Hmmmm cocktail...can I just go casual and stick a paper parasol in my hair?

     
  • At 17:56, Blogger Catie said…

    yay for getting dressed up!
    yay for retail therapy!
    yay for free things!
    :)
    oh, and everyone should read possession, it's really very good, i swear :)

     
  • At 20:52, Blogger Ang said…

    when is this cocktail thing? Is this Kat's 21st? Is the dress cocktail? noooo....

    Also, Both my sisters are reading HP ( we have two copies) and I swear they're going slowly deliberately to irritate me....

     
  • At 20:53, Blogger Ang said…

    Also, has anyone guessed Louis Armstrong/Ella Fitzgerald singing "cheek to Cheek" yet?

     
  • At 20:58, Blogger Minerva said…

    *sigh* better read the previous posts ang.

    yes, cocktail dress, very much *groan*

    no Viv, but if you do, can I dress as a fuzzy navel? ewww... maybe I'll dress up as a orange furred orange.
    Hehe, Slow, comfortable screw... *kheeheehee* A very slow moving and soft nail. Hmm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home