Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Yay! DPDO arrrived, now I have both!

Although I suspect the cover and case has seen better days, I posted that on the seller's feedback, I hope I don't get negative feedback, I wonder if she understands sarcasm?? Coz of course Germans are renowned for sarcasm..

So I'm 2/3 of the way through HP. Shall I spoil it for you readers?? Shall I? Shall I? Although a certain thread has got me screaming silently through the book (as in I can't scream out loud at 0330 in the morning, coz my bro might think there's a burglar in the house, I mean the thread's not that bad, it just has me screaming and squirming). And whenever I think of it I feel like jumping up and down and waving my arms in the air. Ah, shall spoil and discuss with HP readers when they come back online. And when you guys get through at least 1/3 of the book.

I'll type a review possibly in the 2nd week of uni, that gives people plenty of time to read it. I'll also start up the song guessing comp when people start uni.

For some strange reason I'm losing my touch with logic problems, as in the wordy box ones that Cat, Viv and Leach know I'm addicted to. I mean I've been doing it for 9 years now but I'm losing my touch, what to do, what to do. I better slow down on the sudoku and pick up the logic problems. Maybe it's the holidays, I usually buy a logic problem book during stuvac instead of studying... and speaking about that, yays! I got C, C, D, C. So no need for part time this semester, which means, God willing, I'll be graduating this year (well really it'll be January and the ceremony in April but really who cares about those details).

Now I gotta organise I decent timetable, sadly still 4 days a week.

3 witty remarks:

  • At 19:13, Blogger Ang said…

    I hate it when ther's that dramatic irony, and you're like "you fools! you discussed the things under the floor in the second book!At least check!" And so on.

    Of course, sometimes that turns put to be irrelevant anyway, but still.

     
  • At 19:17, Blogger Minerva said…

    i dont get it.

     
  • At 18:27, Blogger Ang said…

    Well, in the second book there was all that stuff about the secret compartment under the floor of the Malfoy Manor drawing room or some such. And in THIS book, the ministry can't find any dark arts stuff in their house..... hmmm....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home