Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Yays! Finally got most of the CDs burnt

But my bro refuses to burn 4 of the cds because they're all under 60min each, yea that's because they're albums *grumble grumble*

No guesses for the song, it's pretty (very) obvious what it is. However, you can join me in singing it oh-so-in-tune. ;)

In other news, I got the 18th bday present so no more rushing around. And my bro and I will probably be shopping in Flemington today for zee ever disappearing vegies, not as curious as the ever disappearing any-form-of-chocolate-in-the-house.

So if say, Viv for some reason is in Flemington today, feel free to find me in Ram's Indian and Sri Lankan takeaway, I will be the only Korean-looking person there. ;)

Greetings to any stalkers out there, feel free to post and not lurk, as boredom is slowly (rapidly) closing over. Except ad spam, ad spam is very annoying. Just a note, I have no male reproductive organs and very much hope not to have any increased in size, I have life insurance, I have a good mobile deal, I enjoy being an Australian citizen and don't feel the need to become American and thank you, I don't want to say 'Hi' to any suspiciously forward women/girls.

;)

9 witty remarks:

  • At 18:35, Blogger Minerva said…

    ooooh, highly likely, well only if *cough* something gets from Germany on time *cough*

    Oooh, the in-laws, oooooh... hehe better stop joking about it, if what's its face reads this, might be a tad awkward ;P

    hehehe, you will always be a sydneysider! perth sounds small and unpopulated. lol.

    and just in case any cousins read this, "Hello and how are ya?" from Pun, Trees' school archneme... friend, good friend :D

     
  • At 19:28, Blogger Catie said…

    tall buildings? in canberra they don't know what those are.
    but how is the rest of perth? i've heard it's pretty. at least, i think i have... how are relations and in- other peoples relations?
    the phantom of the opera is... not in perth, or canberra for that matter.

     
  • At 21:20, Blogger Minerva said…

    omg, the London blasts, Cat where's your dad now?

     
  • At 00:21, Blogger Catie said…

    france, heading to london later today, so he should be safe thankfully

     
  • At 00:49, Blogger Catie said…

    oh, and i forgot, *sings* "come on and dance with my, i want my arm about you, the charm about you, will carry me through to-oo-oo heaven"

     
  • At 01:24, Blogger Minerva said…

    oo oo ooh heaven, im in heaven and my heart beats so that i can hardly speeeeeak

     
  • At 02:25, Blogger Catie said…

    "and the cares that hung around me throught he weeek"

     
  • At 02:32, Blogger Catie said…

    "seem to vanish like a gamblers lucky streak"

     
  • At 23:09, Blogger Catie said…

    so, having trouble with the scanner, i plug it in and nothing seems to happen. help anybody? i think i'm doomed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home