Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ok one more song up.

Well dad went back to HK today, woke up early this morning (more due to the fact the lawn mower guy called the private phone, how in the world did he get that one??). But since I was awake anyway, went and bought some cream and double cream to make scones before dad headed off. Oi vey, I don't think I reacted well with the double cream...... good scones though :)

So I haven't been doing anything today, had a nap this arvo considering I slept around 0420. Took down the laundry, did the dishes, starting to feel a bit sick from dinner, leftover Chinese pork knuckle with noodles, ugggggghhhhh... (as quoting Eric Idle).

Must go present shopping tomorrow, possibly Parramatta, my bro said I'm taking him to uni tomorrow. I replied I've only driven my car once and not even as far as my uni (15min away) let alone Parra (25min away). Got some more ideas for presents which is good. So I don't have to turn up guessing at what to buy, well too much anyway.

I'm planning on making some desserts these holidays, at least experiment with the recipes, but I don't have a sweet tooth at all *sigh* what to do? what to do?
Anyone want to come over and just make desserts for the sake of making desserts?
Or curries? Or wintry stuff? Or cooking? Strangely relaxing for me.

3 witty remarks:

  • At 15:02, Blogger Catie said…

    dammit, i don't know... but it sounds so familiar!! why?! maybe if i turned the radio off...
    4:20 is pretty late,not as inefficient as not sleeping and having the heater on all night, but less efficient than sleeping at a civilised time, say 2 am.
    i'll come over and make dessert! if i do it today, and i have time after all the other things i'm meant to do. oh well.
    "many of us spend up to 30 hours a year lost in cyberspace". oh no. hmmm... maybe a little more? argh, i'm addicted, addicted i tell you! *runs around screaming for no discernible reason*

     
  • At 23:34, Blogger Minerva said…

    hmm... Someday by Sugar Ray *shakes head* very disappointed :P

    Oh Cat's going so early, and Trees leaving as well. That just leaves us two Viv. *sigh* Well checking blogs in Sydney anyway.

    I was busy doing the sudoku book you guys gave me for my birthday *huggles* tis very addictive...

    *sigh* I'll just have to make puds by myself then. *sigh*

     
  • At 00:21, Blogger Catie said…

    i think i only know 2 sugar ray songs... oh, wait, 4. fly, every morning, answer the phone and that other one that i can't remember the name of right now. maybe just 3.

    am going tomorrow arvo, so see you all when i (and you, unless you are viv or pun) get back.

    hehe, enjoy sudoku, i will soon come and haunt you while you make sweet things... mmmm... sweet...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home