Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I am so gonna...

This is so screwed up, I can't believe they're doing this to us. I have 2 major assessments due after the 21st birthday parties. I am definitely not staying over at Kat's after her 21st. And barely even have time to do it coz I'm on afternoon shift for the first block.
There's an assessment due during the 2nd block of clinical.
And the worst thing is having 2 major assessments due at the same time on the same day!!! You friggin' bastards!!! The least they could do is give another 2 days to work on the smaller one. Bastards!
And I have to put together a CV, OMG what the hell am I gonna put in it?? Zilch, nil, nadda. Crap I am so screwed.
And then, we've got the consortium interviews (which you have to join to get a new graduate job, which most if not all hospitals want) on the days that we have uni AND assessments due!!! Arghhhhh!!!!
*venting venting* this is the crappiest piece of *swears uncontrollably* they've given us. I am so glad to be outta uni next year. Ok, maybe I'm saying that in anger, I will be crapping myself that I'll be outta uni next year.

In other news, I'm at Cumberland and Liverpool afternoon shifts for the first half of August. So I probably won't be posting at all. Dammit, that means I miss out on Stargate and Boston Legal!! Because I'm doing more important stuff.

Current mood: angry/annoyed/worried
Current craving: to pee
Concurrent online activity: Mugglenet.com

UPDATE 2157
Current craving: previous craving relieved, now feel like a hot buttered rum, but wee have no dark rum ;(

Current bgd noise: The Amazing Race

1 witty remarks:

  • At 16:50, Blogger Catie said…

    ouch, sounds bad :(
    i'm sure you will get through it o.k. though... unhelpful as that may be when you're sitting there stressing. assessments = bad

    oh, and the song is, i think "I wanna be loved by you", by Marilyn Monroe? at least she sings it in 'some like it hot', not so sure of the name.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home