Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dammit I wanna see Pavarotti!

Oh my goodness, can you believe, actually yea it's believable, $535 for a platinum ticket! $125 for the cheapest one! I may as well see Swan Lake by the Russian Ballet. *sigh*

Anyways, song listing, Cat is out in front on 40 stars! Yays for sugar covered healthy fruit! Which of course just neutralises (if not backfires) on the nutritional content. Well can't really say much for myself, I've been eating pecan brownies, chips and coconut flavoured peanuts for the past 2 weeks. Also, I have to say, strawberries with castor sugar mixed double cream is 2nd only to strawberry fondue at Max Brenner's. Oooh you have to trust me on this. Mmm... must go buy strawberries... and double cream...

Grocery list:
- Cheesymite scrolls (mmm... sooo good)
- milk
- mandarins
- strawberries
- double cream
- bread with preservatives coz my bro doesn't eat fresh Italian bread (nutter!)
- something for afternoon tea and dinner for the next 2 weeks (afternoon shift clinical)
*biccies, Tim Tams (currently cheap at Woolies)
*probably stir through pasta, risoni salad?

Oh yes, and my bro and I bought Luciano Pavarotti - The Best and OST Beauty and the Beast. And Meaning of Life and Hook.

Great news for me, we've been given an extension of 2 weeks for one of the big assessments, yay! That means I don't have to go into uni during clinical, and that I may get a 6 hour sleep every night. 50% assessment's are very annoying.

Pest control's coming tomorrow morning, oh no, I wonder if it's the Irish guy who says I look like I'd be a mother *glares*. Meh, at least I'll be outta the house, hmm... I better stock up on Panadol then, I usually get awful headaches after they spray the house.

Current music: Luciano Pavarotti - The Best - Nessun dorma! from Turandot
Concurrent online activity: Lily/James fanfic
Current craving: a good cuppa Earl Grey tea, will go and make myself one now

6 witty remarks:

  • At 09:24, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello there, I found you site as a link from Alicia's blog (http://www.leachy.blogspot.com/) and after reading your profile I have to say I'm impressed!!! It's not every day you find other people (who aren't 70+) who like Phantom of the Opera. Me, I love sci-fi and fantasy (as you will see if you visit my space). Very nice to meet you.

     
  • At 09:26, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Also the song is from beauty and the beast, sung by Mrs Potts (Angela Lansbury) and is one of my best friends favourite movies (she watched it four times in 3 days)

     
  • At 22:51, Blogger Minerva said…

    *tsk tsk* shouldn't lie Trees *shakes head* Yes POTO phans will unite and conquer the world!! By changing everything that started with an 'f' to a 'ph'!! Bwhahahahhaha!

    Greetings Sarah! How are you? Yays for POTO! Oh, not just people over 70 love POTO, my good friends love it too, like the poster below you, and another one of my good friends from church, who is below 30. Although I have to say, I very, very, very much prefer the Original London Cast and the Hamburg Cast is slowly growing one me. Yays for Beauty and the Beast as well! Oh yes, a warning: I am an obsessed phan, so beware, I can go on ranting about the movie and moan and whine about not being able to see the stage production anymore coz it ain't in Australia. I should really post this on your blog, eh? Hmm.
    Well, I better add you down on my song list. :D

     
  • At 08:22, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have the original london cast double cd in my car at the moment. I saw Anthony Warlow and Marina Prior twice when it was in Oz and they are pretty good too. I don't mind that you are a crazy obsessed phan... most of my friends are crazy and so am I =D

     
  • At 11:09, Blogger Catie said…

    yay for being out in front! :)and for the russian ballet... sad as the missing of it may be

     
  • At 20:08, Blogger Jenfafa said…

    I love nessun dorma! *sigh* such a music nerd. I love love love love love love love love that movie :: cries :: ok.. yes.. i am sarah's obsessed beauty and the beasst friend :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home