Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Gahhh... mein Kopf tut weh...

Well, woke up 'round 1200. Gave my brother his Christmas present, then went to clean my room. I know I know, Christmas and I'm cleaning my room.

So I started cooking at 1600 and finished around 1930, but I didn't even cook everything I wanted to. So here is tonight's menu:
- octopus and calamari salad
- Spanish chicken drumsticks in tomato-ey sauce - very, very nice, my favourite
- stuffed roasted red capsicums
- grilled Pacific dory
- patatas bravas

We'll have to buy oysters to use up the bechamel sauce I made the other night and, make spinach empanadas, mushrooms and and, gahhh... I don't remember what I was gonna type. I've drunk too much sangria... the sangria's making mein kopf tut weh... gahhhhh...

Will have to wake up later and eat cherries, Christmas pudding and brandy sauce... and cream...

Current background noise: wacko ballroom music from Channel 7
Current mood: gaaahhh... mein Kopf
Concurrent webpage: Alicia's Usual Rant

Everybody either watch ALW on ABC tonight or Sissi: the Empress on SBS, I don't know whether I can stay awake for either...

WHO WANTS TO SEE NARNIA WITH ME???

1 witty remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home