Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 24, 2005

OH NO, the fish markets aren't open tomorrow!!

There goes the better half of my Christmas dinner...
Oh well, Boxing Day or the day after it is, can't wait that long for bechamel covered oysters. This will alter the Christmas dinner list quite a bit. Will have to think of something else...

PUN'S CHRISTMAS MESSAGE on My putfile. Sorry it takes a while to load but please don't give up.

Yay! I checked my results again. I've got credits in everything and I will be graduating. Yays!

1 witty remarks:

  • At 00:26, Blogger Catie said…

    oh no! *commiserates*
    and also, congratulations! and merry christmas!

    even if you don't have dinner, there's still pudding :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home