Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

Save for a 'Results pending'...

I passed! I passed! I've finished this damn degree!! I've finished! But not yet. Just til I get the result for one more subject. *jumps*

So today, I woke up 'round 1000. Decided I am going to go to Sydney Showground and nothing is going to stop me. Even if that means I have to bus, then train and then train again. Instead of just training. So I didn't have any brekky and headed straight out after having only 15 minutes to get ready. Took a bottle of water of course.

Went to see what kinda lingerie they had. Was seriously considering buying pillows as well but decided that may be too much to carry. Then went over to the book/dvd/cd sale. Spent a lot more time looking at the books than the bras. Then went to train it back home.

Got home, sweaty and hot. Made some pancakes for brekky at around 1500. Only ate 2 and chucked the rest out, I burnt them you see and burnt pancakes don't taste that great. Also I had no cream of tartar so I just loaded up on bicarb soda.

Went to buy some makeup (tooo expensive) and a bottle of pale ale for the pudding. And then to Video Ezy. Accidently grabbed the wrong dvd, was supposed to get Be Cool, but grabbed Crash (it was behind the dvd cover for Be Cool I tell you) and also another movie called Tiptoes (with Gary Oldman) yes yes, I know, I know. I was gonna get Sideways but the dvd was out :(

So I'm back home, checked my results which were C, Results pending, C and C. So yays! But the results pending is bringing my GPA down *mumble*.

Current noise background: the fan and La Damnation de Faust
Current craving: water, dehydrated yet again, and also had a shower so has washed all the oils off, and sweat...
Concurrent webpage: Cannot find server *grumbles*

Recent purchases:
- Secret Santa gift
- Spice notes by Ian Hemphill
- 2CD version La Damnation de Faust
- 3 bras
- 2 sand foundation
- pewter eyeliner

6 witty remarks:

  • At 00:55, Blogger Catie said…

    Congratulations! And good luck for the last result. All over bar honours, right?

     
  • At 18:14, Blogger Minerva said…

    *sigh* yes. All bar honours.

    So, my bro and I went to the photo session today. Had our photos done, gonna pick it up next Friday. Eeeep, they're gonna look soooo cheeesy.

    So I went to Tree of life and bought an overdress. Now I need a decent black, pink or red slip to go under it. Also bought a limited edition box of Lindt choccies, it has milk, cinnamon, coffee and raspberry. Interesting sounding isn't it?

     
  • At 21:34, Blogger Catie said…

    oooh, limited edition lindt... does sound interestng, hopefully nice? cinammon lindt... hmmm...

     
  • At 22:52, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yes I dare say the cinnamon Lindt sounds a tad more interesting but you never know til you try eh?

     
  • At 01:37, Blogger Catie said…

    hi! just wanted to write and say hi, in case you were bored and checking the blogs like 20 times a day, so then you'd see there was a new comment here and get all excited and you'd read this and be terribly disappointed :p

    mwahahahahaha!!

     
  • At 14:35, Blogger Minerva said…

    *gets excited* oooooh there's a comment!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home