Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Friday, February 09, 2007

Anyone wanna boycott Valentine's like we did last year?

All these engagements (well not really all), people getting hitched, discussing wedding plans, discussing engagement plans, *sigh* makes one feel... old. It's just like what Lena said, before the dating gals were in the minority, and 5 years later us singletons are in the minority.

Anyways, I'm working morning shift on Wednesday and don't work til Sunday, anyone wanna do something Wednesday Valentine's night? A romantic evening for us girls, this time not watching a movie about murder, betrayal, passion, leaving with a deliciously guilty/dirty feeling?? ;) Although I can't say I felt dirty after watching Match Point. More so hot. As in temperature hot. As in climate hot!

Went to the gym these past 2 days off. Also went to Liverpool and had lunch with Shell, shopping. Crazy shopping. I love having money.
Although, you know how I worked Australia Day, I so should be paid more than what I got in my bank account. I'm missing $200. Bloody hell, that day was double time and a half, where is that extra $200??!! Bastards.

Picked up my most of my uniform today from Stores in the hospital. 8 shirts and 1 cardigan, so far. I'm still missing 1 pair of pants, 2 skirts and a thermal vest. Probably take another 2 weeks to come in. We'll see. And I just got a 5 day parking pass, $13. Not too bad, I'd rather park in the multistorey than on the streets at 2245. Especially when it's closer to Warwick Farm station than Liverpool station.

The Casual Friday look

Recently purchased:
- 3 dresses from TOL - I know, I know, I can't resist sales. Especially when I have money...

EDIT:
Bonnie Raitt's coming to Sydney in April, should I go see her? It's at Enmore theatre on April 6th. Costs $99.95, gaaaaah, now I actually have the money, these decisions are harder, to go or not to go? Yes, I'm pretty sure most if not all of you have never heard of Bonnie Raitt. She's an American blues and rock artist. An older lady you could say, famous for 'I can't make you love me' (ballad) and 'Something to talk about' (bluesy). Gahhh, I wanna go see her but I don't really wanna go alone... Decisions, decisions.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! DID ANYONE ELSE GET FORCED TO CHANGE TO THE GOOGLE ACCOUNT?? I COULDN'T RETURN TO THE OLD BLOGGER ONE AND NOW I HAVE THE USE THE NEW GOOGLE. NOW I CAN'T POST ON SPAMPAGE TIL VIV CHANGES IT OVER. NOT SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD, COZ THAT MEANS EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO.

9 witty remarks:

  • At 21:04, Blogger Catie said…

    you do realise valentines day is wednesday, not tuesday? :p

     
  • At 22:59, Blogger Minerva said…

    Ooops. Thanks ;) Gaah, I was looking at my Leunig calendar and the week starts on a Monday, and I'm used to my other calendars starting on a Sunday. OKay will change post.

    Still, any singletons wanna dooooo something?

     
  • At 09:46, Blogger trees said…

    AHAHAHA :) pun can't post on spampage! now i can post horrible pictures of her without retaliation :P

    Glad that you had a relaxing coupla days off, sorry I had to work on Thursday (and well pretty much every weekday)...

     
  • At 11:21, Blogger Alicia said…

    Looking forward to Friday!

     
  • At 21:32, Blogger Catie said…

    yeah, i have plans... but def looking forward to friday! ooh yeah!

     
  • At 21:54, Blogger Vivian said…

    LOL do I not know anything these days (I guess not.) What's on Friday? Not that I think I can come anyway...

    And yes, I've been made to switch, so everyone, get switching...

     
  • At 00:01, Blogger Minerva said…

    Duuuude, Viiiiivian, I called you up Sunday night around 2240 and told you about Friday's Perfume showing, but you said you had youth group.

    BTW details about Friday will be sms-ed out Wednesday night. :)
    Pancakes afterwards! *yum!*

     
  • At 22:24, Blogger Vivian said…

    Oh yeah...I forgot which movie you said you would be watching though, guess it didn't register since I can't go =( But yay for youth group =)

     
  • At 22:26, Blogger Vivian said…

    Plus, it was like 2240 so I was half asleep anyway =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home