Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 31, 2006

LOTR marathon

Thank you ladies for coming! I had a great time!! Photos are up on My photos.

LOTR extended took ages, but still it was shorter than I thought it'd be. So we had lunch of
- pseudo Caesar salad
- caramelised onions, beetroot, goat's cheese tarts
- egg, sundried tomatoes, olives tarts
- soy, garlic, chilli, honey chicken drumsticks
- Italian herbed chicken drumsticks
Because I'm a cheaparse and I love taking advantage of cheap half price Boxing Day sales, I got paper cups, plates, plastic bowls and 100 sporks! So many sporks...

So after FoTR, we went for a quick walk around the block where I persuaded Leach to wear my masseuse thongs. Hehehe funny.
So we watched Two Towers during afternoon tea, there were scones, home-whipped cream and raspberry conserve or Morello cherry fruit spread. Kat joined us just before deciding on pizza. Ate Dominos during the second half of Towers: BBQ chicken, Vegorama, El Scorcho, Supreme with anchovies and olives. Wooohooo! $3 each. I like. :)
Dessert of gelati and chocolate truffles at the start of RotK. So all up we finished at 0200, and Wong spent 20 minutes looking for the Easter eggs. Damn bloody hilarious! And eventually bunked down at 0300 after Wong stopped spooning Cat, Leach and I.
And breakfast of waffles, vanilla ice cream, maple syrup, watermelon, mangoes and Kat's T2 chai tea. Mmmm...Leach is currently lying on my bed, I'm of course typing this post up. Gonna have lunch soon before I drop her off in G Hall. Cheerio!

Days til work: 7 days

Recent purchases:
- TOO MANY SNACKS: chocolate assorted biccies, crostoli, muruuku, a large portion of French brie + crispbread x 2, 2 bags of chips, Anzac biccies, 1 doz. scones, bucket of peanut M&Ms and Stollen.

5 witty remarks:

  • At 16:28, Blogger Alicia said…

    Days till work = 0

     
  • At 23:36, Blogger Minerva said…

    lol yes, but tis not neverending ay Leach? Ay?

    'pparently I get annual leave of 4 weeks! Woooo! Currently looking at joining the Union. Would the credit card owner be impressed if I put $515 on it in one go?

     
  • At 09:06, Blogger Alicia said…

    It's for 'work' right? So it should be ok.

    (As long as you don't follow it up with more $$ charged to Amazon...)

     
  • At 23:53, Blogger Catie said…

    I second leach! And does that mean you're actually working now? Wow, scary... Although guessing at the dates and working my maths skillz I'd say you have a couple of days left to go... Tell us how it goes!
    By the way, someone at work told me I was good at maths the other day. That neveer happens! score!

     
  • At 18:45, Blogger Catie said…

    did i, or did i not say "tell us how it goes"? grrr... bad pun. on another note, how's work :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home