Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Monday, July 04, 2005

Tis mee birthday!

Well well, thank you Cat *virtual hug* the first one to say Happy Birthday, second my dad said Happy Birthday, still waiting for my bro to say it, but he usually waits til around 11am in the morning when I'm still asleep and decides to yell it in my ear *grumble grumble*

Going for German food tonight, can't wait. I feel like a tasting plate, a stein of pilsner and a herrenbecher (brandied sour cherries with vanilla ice cream and cream, yum!).

Now waiting for pompous phantom auction to end on the 13th, hopefully I'll get it this time. In other news, I gotta go buy an 18th present this week, preferably before Friday but with my luck on waking up, will probably be Friday. And one obstructing factor is the HSC, can't get any concert, theatre tickets. *sigh* Will think of something soon enough. And probably will get something with church people, maybe.

I'm currently reloading photos into my photobucket so now you can view Friday's chocolate, Terrigals and Wong's 21st.

Cat: if you're reading this, go do your essay.

So, what to do these hols:
- Greek treasures from Bernaki Museum @ Powerhouse
- Batman Begins
- Anything at Soup Plus

3 witty remarks:

  • At 06:29, Blogger Catie said…

    happy birthday once again!!

    what, would i read blogs if i was meant to be writing an essay? i was just up at 6:30 because.. because... i wanted to see the sun rise, so there :p
    on the plus side, i know the song again *bursts out singing* "Wide open spaces, room to make a big mistake, she needs new faces..."
    Probably should stop singing at this time of morning, although my next door neighbours seem to be awake. so 'wide open spaces' by dixie chicks.

     
  • At 12:53, Blogger Vivian said…

    Happy Birthday Pun! :)

     
  • At 22:27, Blogger Catie said…

    hooray!

    oh, oh, let's see batman begins, c'mon, please?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home