Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Eeeep eeeep eeeeep, ok well it wasn't that bad...

I NEED A HUG!! ;(

Well, I had my interview today. Nervous as hell but hopefully I didn't show too much of it. I know one of the nurses who interviewed me though. Phil my old youth leader, although I'm worried I could have answered questions much more thoroughly *someone stop me nitpicking*. Ah well, done now and I can't change it. Also mentioned I'm gonna do Honours *points points points* Eeeep eeeeep eeeeeep. Hopefully nepotism got me in, well I know it's morally wrong coz I knew an interviewer but there wasn't anything I could do about it. At all. I swears m' I swears.

Well I have an extension for my 40% assessment which was due on Friday, which is now due on the same day as 2 other assessments (Tues 4th) Honestly stupid idiots, how the hell can we do 3 assessments and hand them all in before 1300. Pricks.

I can't believe people don't know the song, well yea I can kinda. It's Early one morning. People definitely would have heard the chorus before. I'll link to the midi file.

Had my dinner at around 1530 today, half a leb chicken, leb bread and garlic sauce. Mmmmmm... you definitely have to try this sauce, it is absolutely delicious *drools* Still gotta have some soup that my auntie made today. Minestrone I think.

Oh yes, Angi, could you tell me the amount of material I need to buy for you to make me a cloak? That is metres of velvet and metres of ropey material? Also, would you be able to do it over your break coz I can buy the material tomorrow at Bankstown and send it right over to Liyfield or Orchard Hills, whichever addy. Pretty pretty pretty please. RSVP asap. Let's see I'm *cough* 156cm so the cloak would be ay long?

Current mood: warmish even though I'm in a towel with wet hair
Current bgd noise: Sleep mix MD: Rick Price - Heaven knows
Current craving: a cuppa Traditional afternoon tea
Recent purchases:
- a tall mug, perfect for tea, now I get 350ml of tea percup instead of 250ml. Yum!
- New Kate Rusby album, however still waiting for it to arrive from Scotland. Let's see, the seller said it was sent on Monday so it should get here this week.
- Stargate SG1 Season 8 on dvd!!
- H2G2 DVD plus a sweat towel!

4 witty remarks:

  • At 19:54, Blogger Ang said…

    Not sure how much you'll need, it's pretty cheerfully dodgy. Tell you what, get 1m of ribbon or whatever, 2 beads biggish beads, and, oh, say 3 or 4 m of velevty stuff, and th leftover material, however much it may be, can be my payment for the strain and hard work? Not sure which address is better, since I don't knwo where I'll be when, but if you send it to Orchard Hills, I'll get it more reliably. If you ned the address, SMS me. I may have bugger all internet sense left (what was I thinking, posing naked for those pics?) (oh... ewww. Mental image. Sorry guys) but I've enough left not to put my address on the net.

     
  • At 21:54, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yes, well duh. I've got both your addys.

    Okies, I'll get some material tomorrow and send it over to Orchard Hills. Do you mind if I get black velvet? Oh that reminds me of the song. Yea, feel free to take any leftovers, it's not like I'll be using it for anything.

    Yes, those nudey photos of you are quite interesting ;)

     
  • At 23:44, Blogger Catie said…

    me love cloaks *drool*
    i think dressing as a goth was bad for me. but yay cloaks! and yay eyeliner even if it is painfully hard to apply and makes your eyes water and occasionally you stab yourself in the eyeball!
    and yay for kate rusby. if you want folk music from england, there's a radion site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainf
    rame.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio
    /aod/radio2_aod.shtml?radio2/mikeh
    broke that up a bit in an attempt to fit it in this space. but yeah, the reason my dad got broadband, and could be interesting to you as you sometimes like folk and have broadband.

     
  • At 17:22, Blogger Minerva said…

    well, I knew he was potentially one of the interviewers and I did say Hi and greet him before I actually started the process (It was their lunchtime). So I couldn't really prevent it...

    Yays, I just got the new Kate Rusby album. Listening to it now, she does a folky version of You Belong To Me. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home