Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Mid term break

Tsk tsk, very bad, I finally put a musical song in and nobody could get it. It was: Andrew Lloyd Webber's Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, the song Close every door to me.

I really haven't had a good week this time. Haven't had a good night's rest either anytime this week. Luckily I've got midterm break next week. Anyone wanna go for chocolate at Manly?

It twas 33 degrees today round midday. I went and bought a milk bar burger for lunch, mmm... with the lot. Beef pattie, tomato, lettuce, onion, bacon, egg, beetroot and bbq sauce. Then went and got some coconut juice and a 6pack of Coronas. And some Turkish bread. Mmmm... toasted Turkish bread, roast chicken and sundried tomatoes, or roast chicken and hummus, or hummus and chargrilled eggplant and sundried tomatoes and chargrilled zucchini. Mmmm... I'm going food shopping on Monday then. I think I'll have a toasted Turkish bread with sundried tomatoes, roast chicken and hummus. Mmm... yum.

So has anyone seen CATCF yet? I think I'll see it on dvd if I don't see it next week. Hmm... any other movies out?

4 witty remarks:

  • At 18:30, Blogger Catie said…

    land down under, men at work?
    ooh, food. once again there seems to be no food at home, and i can't figure out why.
    yes, i saw CATCF *coughs*. 'twas good! well made i thought. but you should bring something sugary in to watch it with, 'cos otherwise it starts t drive you mad.
    so, kathryn, how did you find it?

     
  • At 23:01, Blogger Catie said…

    i'm sorry :( but the city is a LOT closer than macquarie, also i have seen sophie less recently than you. still feel bad. but not that bad. :)
    yeah, not too dark, depp was good and the oompa loompas a vast improvement on the old movie. didn't really think it was too long, nice production values so very pretty. and it made me go out and try those wonka bar thingys. stupid advertisinbg in movies, i feel like a sucker. is not the best chocolate in the world. :(

     
  • At 22:24, Blogger Catie said…

    oh, and who wants to see wallace and gromit? :)
    that was a pretty cool word for verification: kexrqfv. well, maybe not so much.

     
  • At 18:04, Blogger Ang said…

    I'll be there at city chocolate (not manly, you said, Pun? I only have 2 hours) avec sidekick as intructed by Pun. Yay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home