Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Thank you guys for opinions, or lackof

Cat's coming first, can you see that juicy toffee apple?? Yes people should be ashamed of themselves, not recognising Secret Smile *shakes head*

I think I'll do the Honours, my parents are giving me support. I'll have to do the New Grad Program parttime, which means Liverpool Hospital, and Hons parttime as well. Well that means I wouldn't be out out of uni 'til 2008. Eeep.

I will always have my doubts, should I think about it a bit longer?

Irk of the day:
You know you're having a conversation with friends, but just with a tad louder voice, or more passion and oomph in putting across your point. Then people accuse you of inciting an argument and put words into your mouth. Annoying, tisn't it? I mean, I may raise my voice a little, but no one outside my family has EVER heard me raise my angry-angry-really-peeved voice. If I am peeved with friends, it's just the motherlike tone usually, I think. And then I get accused of arguing. But I'm not. It's just my normal conversational voice, but I guess some people don't know me as well as I thought.

10 witty remarks:

  • At 02:54, Blogger Alicia said…

    MMMmm. The toffee apple is just too far away for me 'cause I never know the artists... But it's "When the doves fly"

    Think I'll stick to fairy floss...

    Honours huh? Well... If you don't mind, totally do it. You've got years and years ahead to be part of the workforce, why start sooner?

    Although maybe i'm bias 'cause i've got compulsory thesis anyway... Honours comes with the WAM...

    Quack!

    Ummm. Better go start my soils lab due... um... today...

     
  • At 09:59, Blogger Minerva said…

    Bah bowwww... negative, not 'When the doves fly' so close though.

    Yea, I'll do it. Dammit I'll do it.

     
  • At 18:42, Blogger Minerva said…

    Kat's close enough. When Doves Cry by Prince or the other R+J version, I forget who sings that one. And no, no toffee apples for effort.

    Yes but I don't wanna put off fulltime work for another year, I really need the experience and I have to work anyway.

     
  • At 22:06, Blogger Catie said…

    heh, prince pretty good. i like raspberry beret. idea for angi's party? but i don't have a raspberry beret...
    good news about parental support. decision making very hard, am still slightly up in the air about my honours plans myself. so i guess think it over. there's always eeny meeny miny mo. :)

     
  • At 22:25, Blogger Ang said…

    I could lend you my red beret. It's raspberry if you think of it as raspberry. I personally think of it as more straqwberry or cranberry, but heck, red's red, yes?

     
  • At 22:28, Blogger Catie said…

    have many ideas. am brooding.

     
  • At 22:39, Blogger Catie said…

    computers suck. except for this one, of course. nice computer. don't crash.
    but yay for red velvet cloaks!
    i think i spend too much time on the internet. but everyone is always away or asleep and the alternative is doing work so...
    kitchen currently looks like disaster zone. would wash up but would wake people up. hnestly, who sleeps at 10:42?

     
  • At 17:36, Blogger Ang said…

    I'm dying of consumption! You can't type ill of the dying! *coughs*

    Aaargh, my throat and nose and head and ears are killing me. Stupid Tim. Do not like him as much as I thought, methinks, if him being sick leads to me being sick. Shall retire to my bed and never come out again, except to eat and shower, and thus never be sick and tired any more.

     
  • At 17:43, Blogger Catie said…

    sleeping at work again? tut tut

     
  • At 21:00, Blogger Ang said…

    Very nearly, let me tell you.... zzzz.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home