Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Waiting, waiting, waiting

I'm typing this while I wait for the posting page to load. Anyhoo.

Kat's 21st photos are up in My photobucket. I wanna see other ones as well!!

Angi, would you please tell me asap if you have all the mp3s? I need to delete them off my C drive.

Anybody wanna go to the Powerhouse Museum this Friday? For the Bernaki museum exhbit. Finishes on Saturday. Open 1000-1700. $6 with concession card.
How bout 1300, meet at the seats next to the Maccas, across from Cold Rock Ice Creamery. Then walk to the Powerhouse, see the exhibit, go to Y2K for afternoon tea? Or somewhere else for a light dinner?

Got another assessment due on Thursday, 20% but it's a group project which means using my laptop and and oi vey, dragging this piece of crap to and from uni. A plus would be dinner at Habib's on Thursday. Yum! I've been craving chicken and garlic sauce for the past 2 weeks.
30 minute presentation(including question time) which means knocking it down to 25 minutes, 6 minutes each (4 people).

DILEMMA:
Ok, I'm gonna do Honours, now it's parttime or fulltime. HELP!

PARTTIME
- c - working parttime new grad program concurrently
- p - don't have to completely focus on research
- p - will get parent's financial support
- c - I really do need to work
- c - another 2 years at uni

FULLTIME
- c - working on weekends, and as an RN, will be abused by casual pool system
- p - get it over and done with
- p - only have to pay for a year's worth of student fees
- c - another year at uni

7 witty remarks:

  • At 20:59, Blogger Ang said…

    I have the mp3s now. Yay! Sorry.

     
  • At 21:11, Blogger Catie said…

    heads! i mean, part time, definitely. what was the question again?

    well, i'll be there on friday, $6 is a laughable amount next to the huge amount of debt i'm in right now.
    maybe my approach to financial things needs some work?
    oh, but will have to give light dinner a miss, don't think i'll have time. just realised, i'll miss strictly dancing on friday. oh no!

     
  • At 21:39, Blogger ExBF said…

  • At 21:50, Blogger Minerva said…

    wtf?
    damn s****

     
  • At 09:20, Blogger Saair said…

    The song is the Shoop Shoop Song (It's in his kiss) by Cher. I had to sing it in primary school.

    What is with the no annonymous comments thing??? =( I had to go and create myself a blog...good things it's free or that would have been sad.

    Are you going to AFES on this Saturday???

     
  • At 09:21, Blogger Saair said…

    Oh by the way Saair is Sarah, I use it as my nickname as I can usually be garunteed that it will be available.

     
  • At 08:43, Blogger Saair said…

    There is a huge event at the State Theatre (tickets on $10) and it includes a speaker (Phillip Jensen) and the band Revive. It's called Consider Christ and is basically a huge evangelistic movement. It's starts at 7 and goes til 10 or something. Unfortunately I don't know what uni any of you go to, but if you go to the AFES web site (www.afes.org.au) you can find out if your uni is directly affiliated or not. There are still heaps of tickets left, but it's supposed to be a really good night. If anyone is interested please email me asap with details: bumblebee_365@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home