Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I couldn't stop myself

hehehehe, I love embarassing Treees. If you haven't seen it yet, please make your way over to Spampage. ;P
I swear, it twas a spur of the moment thing. ;)

So far, clinical's good, the nurses are very friendly at Btown Community and I've been finishing early so that's a plus. I've also got an inservice on Thursday at Braeside Hospital, on bereavement, as you know I need to learn how to deal with it tactfully. ANG/CAT: hopefully I finish early, possibly after 1530, but it's more than likely they'll let me off early. Anyways, I'll call/sms in the morning or early afternoon if you really do need to pick me up. Otherwise assume you don't need to.

In other news, I bought a dress to wear to Al's. Problem though, my black strapless bra is in Lilyfield. Darn it, and I've only got my B cup strapless at home which I haven't chucked yet. In other unwanted news, my mum's a B cup! No way! I always thought she was a C cup, now I'm bigger than my mum, but that's only coz I'm a bigger size than her ;) That's quite depressing actually.
Anyways, now I suspect the top part of the dress is too tight, coz there's too much squeezing lungs to breathe thing. And it looks like I'm wearing a flattener instead *rolls eyes*. And I HAVE to wear a bra with it too *sigh*

So, what happened so far this week:
- my brother got a ticket on Monday because we turned off the Hume Hwy into some street when we weren't supposed to. The bleedin' copper, first thing he said to us was "Do you speak English?", I looked at him like he was daft. He then repeated that question another 3 times where I replied each and every time, "Yes we do speak English thank you" in a very annoyed tone. Then my brother gave him attitude and then we got the ticket. I swear, apparently you're not supposed to turn right into that street between 0730 and 0900. Oh come on, it was 0855 on my watch, and he rang the siren straight after we turned in, the prick was parked around the corner waiting. I really don't like coppers.
- I got the Rick Stein cookbooks via courier on Monday. That was a plus.
- Ate some Crunch today, like 6 little whaddayacallem? squares, though they're really rectangles.
- bought a new bag for $10: I needed a new black one coz my other bags aren't big enough to carry day stuff.

QUICK: Year 12 Graduation gifts, what would you get a female, 18 year old, christian, not many known interests. Buble tix are out of the question since HSC is round the corner. What did you guys get for graduation? I got a musical snowglobe (American relos *cough*), 2 Swarovski fish necklace, trip to Britain... tad too expensive, shared between at least 3 people, at least one person extraordinarily broke.

6 witty remarks:

  • At 00:01, Blogger Ang said…

    Zombie by the Cranberries? I know this, but Cat was being all encouraging, "you can get this one" and so on, so now I'm less certain than I would otherwise have been (100%) say 98-ish%.

    (And Yay! Stars! Non-yay! Ticket!)

     
  • At 01:57, Blogger Catie said…

    well, next time i will be more discouraging. something along the lines of, "you'll never get this one, nor will you get anywhere in life, i don't believe in you, your failure to guess this song will ruin the rest of your life and you will be killed in a freak karaoke accident" is that better?

    oooh, new dress! will i see it tomorrow, will i? how exciting... graduation presents less so. why so many present-giving occasions? i know, i know, i'm stingy. you could give a necklace, or a postcard from britain, or gigantic amounts of chocolate as an HSC study aid. i dunno. in related news, it was my sister's graduation dinner tonight! yay! how scary. it was much the same as ours, but a tad less exciting the second time around and mr. dhall looked younger, not older. hmmmm....

     
  • At 17:29, Blogger Vivian said…

    too much information, Pun...

     
  • At 17:46, Blogger Minerva said…

    lol what can I say? I'm only telling the truth. Anyways, nto as graphic as one of your posts, if I remember correctly. ;)

     
  • At 00:05, Blogger Catie said…

    well, it's pun, she loves to share...
    how was your saturday by the way? did you get to see glebe markets or just rush straight home?

     
  • At 00:14, Blogger Minerva said…

    No no went back home, then fell asleep on the couch until my brother held my nose and I had to cough awake *grumble grumble*. Went food shopping, so I made steak and kidney pie and carrots and beans for dinner. Added a bit too much salt in the pie though, next time 1/2 tsp.

    How was the trip down to Canberra?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home