Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Greek Treasures wasn't bad at all.

Although I'd rather go over there and see more, more more! *sigh* around the same time as everyone else having lotsa money so we can get over there.

Well, it twas good, met Cat yesterday, went and got Angi's bday prez, went to Y2K, Cat got a scrumptious looking Berry parfait, I got a sweetened condensed milk Taiwanese toast and hot Yin yeung with pearl sago. Mmmm... Then we went to see the Greek Treasures and stared longingly at the jewellery, skyphoi and amphorae. And we reminisiced on the keyboard which we couldn't work out how to play, but played Teddy Bears' Picnic, and got Frere Jacque in our heads. Had a run through the space shuttle where Cat shot into space. Put our hands on the giant plasma ball, got horribly reminded of school chemistry and ran along home.

Stargate wasn't on this week, and I had my computer on for nothing. But my FF withdrawal has been cured with a steady inflow of FF. Phew! Thought I was gonna drop dead last week. You know, all I do online now is email, emailcash, ebay, blogging and fanfic. I'm sure I used to do more than that. But then again FF does take up a bitta time.

Clinical next week, Liverpool Mental Health unit, oi vey, this is gonna be interesting and quite boring I suspect. And Cityrail's changing their timetables again, let's see how they're gonna screw me over this time.

Current mood: amused
Concurrent window: n/a
Current craving: still full from lunch, a coconut juice and a milk bar burger with the lot. Mmm...
Current song in head: Alouette, gentil alouette, alouette, je te ploumerais

12 witty remarks:

  • At 13:50, Blogger Ang said…

    Thanks for the bracelet! yay! *wears*

     
  • At 16:00, Blogger Catie said…

    hmmm... that song, looks like phantom of the opera? *shrugs*
    yay for greece! let's go! i need it, i forgot the difference between a loutrophorous and a lekythos on friday *shakes head* not an easy mistake to make...
    got to get me some greek jewellery.

     
  • At 16:45, Blogger Minerva said…

    Hmmm all wrong but:
    - it is an Andrew Lloyd Webber
    - something that has toured in Australia

    No, my midterm break is the 12th-16th. Unfortunately 26th-30th of this month is my busiest all year. Consortium interview, Video assessment, Houours colloquium, video assessment due.

     
  • At 22:59, Blogger Minerva said…

    no you don't, no 10 stars for you :P

    I'll leave people time to figure it out. I'll post anew on Saturday.

     
  • At 09:21, Blogger Catie said…

    nighttime, so maybe cats? i don't watch ALW musicals, give me a break... maybe it's too dark for cats? also the "darken my daytime and torture my night" sounds familiar. joseph and jesus both experienced suffering, so could be either of the applicable musicals.
    good work therese, maybe one day, one of us will get it.

     
  • At 16:34, Blogger Minerva said…

    oh oh cat's quite warm...

     
  • At 21:10, Blogger Alicia said…

    Where is the big cats fan Wong when you need someone to just get over it...

    Greece!! I'm SO going to go there!

     
  • At 21:27, Blogger Minerva said…

    As in Catriona's quite warm...

     
  • At 22:09, Blogger Alicia said…

    Well it sounds more like something Joseph would have said/sung rather than Jesus...

     
  • At 22:21, Blogger Alicia said…

    Travel travel travel! Bug bug bug! Travel! Bug! Travel! Bug! Tralalallala!!

     
  • At 15:14, Blogger Catie said…

    take me with you!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese! i wanna go to greece/paris/london/edinburgh/everywhere. *grumps*

     
  • At 21:09, Blogger Minerva said…

    Spam's tried to start on my blog but I intervened before it could get worse. But really Angi's blog's been abused.

    Trees: yes it is ALW
    Kat: yes it's from Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.

    Ok next person to name the correct song title, musical and artist gets 10 stars. No cheating. But I think I'm the only one who knows it without cheating.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home