Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This week's activities

Tuesday: make a money order for latest ebay purchase, $43 all up. Finish off Part A of assessment. Work out what's for dinner tomorrow. Hmmm... feeling hungry now that I think about it, had a tiny portion of fish for dinner, and some cheese, crackers and grapes at church. Ok really hungry now. Oh and email supervisor about pending research.

Wednesday: start writing Part B of assessment.

Thursday: Autumn Research Colloquium at Parra campus, all day functions, gaaahhh...

Friday: as above, plus taping Nerds FC for Angi

Saturday: Dad's back... attempting to move us out of our home, also frustrating me. Also gaahhhh... must stay calm. I'm gonna need to vent some for the next month, everytime one or both of my parents come back, there's always a big argument. Must have missed out on our teenage years so they're catching up now. Oooh, restaurant dinner on Saturday though. We're never bothered cooking when a parent comes back so we always have either Jap or... Jap. Or that Macau place...

Sunday: calming down. Finishing assessment in peace.

Monday: buy SMH. Finishing assessment in peace. Breathe, breathe. YABS.

Currently reading HP fic (Full House) up on sidebar. Will possibly put some currently reading fics (or finished ones) up. Maybe.

5 witty remarks:

  • At 00:51, Blogger Catie said…

    and don't forget taping the oc for me! i hope you taped it...

    hope your assessments and parental visits go well, stressful as both may be. on the positive side, yay you get to go to poto! at least, i assume that's what you mean. how exciting! you and erik, so close... this could be dangerous

     
  • At 21:10, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yes I taped it, come and get it some time soon.

    Dad's bought 3 tix for Friday night, 14th July, I just have to get ma big cabooty over to HK.

    IF, I state, IF (when) I go, my favourite Auntie Eppie will be coming as well. Of course, I'll be going, and if Josh gets to HK, he's welcome to the 3rd ticket if he pays. ;) HK$890

    There's still a chance Treeesy-poo

     
  • At 07:10, Blogger Alicia said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 14:36, Blogger Catie said…

    isn't your 21st around then? you'd better be back for that :)

    sure i'll come over and get the oc tape. dunno when i'll manage that though... sometime soon :)

     
  • At 18:51, Blogger Minerva said…

    Noooooo Leeeaaach, I would never kill you.

    Air ticket not organised yet. But I'm aiming for the 15th or 16th.
    You know how I get depressed in HK. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home