Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Got my blood results back today [EDIT]

Yays! I am barely, absolutely barely immune to Hep B, which means no more boosters, yays!! For Karen's reference: Hep B surface Ab 17IU/L :P
I am however not immune to Hep A, I have absolutely no antibodies for that, I have also had varicella detected (chickenpox) and negative for HIV. Full blood count normal, renal function's good but my bicarbonate's lower but nothing of concern. Same for my LFTs.

Well if I do go to HK, it'll be Hep A vaccination and typhoid (optional). You know, I never even thought about having typhoid for HK. Understandable now actually. So sometime in June, gotta go and vaccinate.

Also was considering the pill again. *sighs* I'll have to think about it and see if I really do care that much. But I'm not getting married, no major problems with acne (at least that I can see, do I have acne? I think my skin's considerably clear [I bet ya I'm gonna get a huge pimple after I publish this]), no severe period pain (therefore no endometriosis and the U/S I had in year 12 shows I have no visible ovarian cysts). I'll have to think about it and see. Speaking about that I should email Wong.

I'll see you ladies tomorrow at snaps. Note to self: bring camera.

[EDIT]
Karen's graduation photos up now. Click on My photos on sidebar, otherwise I should have emailed them out. Congrats Karen!! :)
Arrrghh... my feet, blisters... painful... ouchy.

4 witty remarks:

  • At 23:11, Blogger Catie said…

    argh! so much information...
    glad that you're hiv and hep b free :)and it was nice to see y'all today. yay for free food!

     
  • At 15:45, Blogger Minerva said…

    Too much info is it?? Well now you know my health status, and possibly stalkers know it too...
    Hehehe, well it's a concern of mine so I decide to share it with people, lessens the burden you see. And it's been something I've been pondering over for these past few years. Emphasise 'few'.
    Meh, screw the pill til I get married. lol, no kids!!

     
  • At 00:53, Blogger Catie said…

    well, if it lessens the burden... fine.

    hey, i'm loving full house :) but it has insanely long episodes... still, crazy fun romcom, eh?

     
  • At 15:38, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yea ay, an hour and 10min per episode I think. Absolutely nutty plot, and I would kill my so-called-friends if they ever did that to me ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home