Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Please! Please! Please! Please!!!

Can I go to Phantom please please please????
I've literally got tears in my eyes, please oh please can I go to POTO in July? My first 4 paychecks will go to my parents if I do, that's at least A$2400. Oh please, please, please. A graduation present? Yes, it can be a graduation present, I don't want jewellery, I don't want flowers, I don't want anything but a ticket to POTO in July, oh please, please, please... I am in tears (I'm also listening to Past the Point of No Return) *bursts out loud*

I am willing to sign a contract saying that half of my weekly salary will go to pay back my parents 'til fully paid. That'll be what, $400 a week, say the whole trip will cost: A$1200 for return airfare, HK$600 a night in a hotel for 5 days, HK$790 for the POTO ticket. Octopus card, expenses HK$700. Say A$2000, I can get that paid back in 5 weeks yea yea! Oh please, please, please!!

*crying*

Anyone wanna do afternoon tea or coffee and cake after Karen's graduation snaps?

2 witty remarks:

  • At 13:45, Blogger Catie said…

    Well, I dunno if I can afford to get it for you... but you should go, yep *nods head*

    i will tentatively sign up for arvo tea, depending on work... work, work work. i should go there now.

     
  • At 17:11, Blogger Catie said…

    i'm free until i have to work at 5. so i'll be around until then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home