Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Relos in Sydney... saaaaaaaaave meeeeee... *rant*

You know, I really, really hate re-washing dishes. Just coz someone's not bothered using a sink full of hot water, gloves and more washing liquid, does NOT mean that we have to eat off filthy food encrusted plates. I am gonna post this, take out all the dishes we've used for the past few days and re-wash them. Absolutely disgusting. What is it, they've lived with a housekeeper for so long they don't remember how to wash up properly??? And dammit, you don't use the scouring part of the washer to clean non-stick pans, I told off my mum and she said, "It doesn't matter, look there are scratches on it already." GAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell, either my brother or I are gonna do the dishes til they go coz I really, really hate re-washing up. Especially when my parents should be old enough to know how to clean. GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Yes well, obviously my relos are here. My parents and my Auntie #1 (family ranking-wise). Picky eaters, normally I cook, you eat. Right now it's I ask what people don't like, then cook. I blimmin' cooked the food, eat it!! *venting* I don't care if there's not enough salt for you, you're on bleedin' cholesterol medication, you'll be eating rabbit food if you don't shut up. GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*venting, venting*

Also, you know how you've got people who eat very, very little for main meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) but they gorge on snacks between them. Well my auntie's one of them. I'm eating lunch and breakfast and she wants to eat some of my food?! Get your own food, then she says "I'm full, but I wanna try yours." Is my plate a buffet platter?? I ask you, does it say "Free for all" on my plate???!!! GAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

NB: Don't volunteer yourself to my food unless I volunteer first. Especially if I'm hungry. Not happy Pun. I'm a very jealous person, can you tell ;P

ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Wednesday: brother's graduation in afternoon. Possibly teppanyaki or pizza for dinner.
Thursday: my graduation. German for dinner (No Washing Up!! Yays!!)
Friday: possibly Little Snail for lunch, Cat you wanna come??
Saturday: auntie leaves

Latest news:
- Dental appointment, checked out my fully crowned wisdom tooth. Dentist suggested it'd be best to remove it but it's not urgent. So I can make an appointment for whenever and get it removed. :D

Need Valium, of I have 6mg at home... best to get a therapeutic level... also not good to self medicate psychopharmacology.

3 witty remarks:

  • At 00:21, Blogger Catie said…

    No self-medication, bad pun *slaps pun's hand*

     
  • At 00:54, Blogger Minerva said…

    Ouchypoo *rubs hand*
    Bwhaha! *uses other hand to grab psychopharmacological goodies*

    Nahh... better stick to deep breathing and chocolate

     
  • At 00:59, Blogger Catie said…

    always good. and remember, relos don't stick around forever, it's just a few days.
    and breathe...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home