Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lordy I am such a cow

I just got back from the Colloquium, got home at 1820, was half dressed after a shower and in the kitchen making dinner (I was grumpy and felt my sugar running low, grumpy grumpy).
And a banging at the door, and I can't ignore it can I?? Stalked into the living room, stood there listening to a guy prattle on about Mission Australia and how these kids (with your money) could have normal lives like you and me, become a lawyer *snort*, doctor *Snort*, nurse *SNORT*. I said to him "Make it quick." (not in a good mood). I went to grab my wallet just so he'd go away, and then he asked me "Didn't have a good day?" Let's see, I'm in my Nepali skirt (which means I wanna sleep), I'm wearing my brother's business shirt coz I had to get the door, my sugar's running low, I'm tired, I'm stressed and damn worried about Hons, how the blimmin' hell do you think I feel??!!
So the perpetually honest Pun answers "No I didn't have a good day." Guy looked kinda shocked, well buddy I've got the stove on high and water boiling, I'm wearing my brother's shirt, I'm waiting for a phone call, I'm not in the mood for banalities. There's more to type how rude I was but here's some of the lines Pun used today:
"Make it quick."
"Good for you." (sarcastic)
"Try next door."

ANYWAYS

Day 1 of the Colloquium was good, heard some good studies that I'm looking forward to reading about later. More so to 'The management of dyspnoea with nebulised frusemide'. It's strange how the first thing I thought about was the increased amount of frusemide could cause hypokalaemia, and hence dangerous arryhthmias, but that doesn't seem to be a concern to the researcher. Because of the action of the frusemide nebs on the lungs and the lack of evidence in relation to diuresis. It'll be a very, very interesting paper to read. Also I love free food. ;)

I've got staff approval for my proposed study and I have to meet up with my supervisors and the CNC on Monday at Westmead.
Got an extension for my assessment 1 *phew*

But more importantly I think I misread my other subject outline, learning contract and more proposed written work. Crruuuuuddddd... gotta reread it again, expecting a phone call from another Hons student tonight.


LEACHYPOO:
You know I love you. Very, very, very, very much... much.

7 witty remarks:

  • At 00:16, Blogger Catie said…

    awww... poor pun :(
    but hey, free food is good, right? and yay for extensions!
    lol at deleted comments and leachy-poo remarks ;)

     
  • At 18:41, Blogger Minerva said…

    whaddaya mean 'get a room'???

    you mean with you treesypoo?? ;) ;) *wink wink nudge nudge*

     
  • At 18:45, Blogger Minerva said…

    coz you know where I live treesypoo, come over annnnytime ;) ;P ;P







    kheeheehee, I can just see you squirm ;P

     
  • At 14:50, Blogger Catie said…

    maybe she means just get a room by yourself? no, don't ask ME why, i don't understand the workings of trees' brain :p or with leach, maybe that would make more sense, since you love her so :p

     
  • At 15:52, Blogger Minerva said…

    lol, I think I'll get a room with Leachypoo then ;)

    But only if Trees baby joins us ;P ;D





    *cackles* *wink wink nudge nudge*

     
  • At 02:36, Blogger Catie said…

    this blog post is getting rather steamy... ;)

     
  • At 16:32, Blogger Minerva said…

    I'd like to think so ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home