Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Alex and Alan's Wedding photos up on My photos!!

Unfortunately I had to delete some of the blurry ones and I've got 3 videos of the happy couple, but I can't pop those online.

Also, my camera ran outta batteries just after the speeches so I don't have pics of the cake cutting nor the cake. Now did anyone sleep with their sliver of cake under their pillow last night??

Leach dreamt of Naruto and I dreamt of... cake.



4 witty remarks:

  • At 11:24, Blogger Vivian said…

    Yeah, a lot of mine were blurry as well...my pics always look better tiny on the actual camera than once you upload them =P

     
  • At 19:05, Blogger Catie said…

    nice, pwetty, ilike that you got one of the whole group photo

     
  • At 18:16, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awww - so nice. Mrs Doubleday - so strange!!

    hey pun - do you blog on smh.com.au? i saw a comment by a 'minervaqm' ?

    Kathryn

     
  • At 20:52, Blogger Minerva said…

    lol I do, :D not recently though, probably 2 weeks ago or so. Actually, only on stuff that sounds interesting and I don't have to read through 400 comments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home