Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I've got coconuts!

So the fundraising dinner for Beach Mission was tonight (28th). Twas good. Not really too much to say about it from my end. A good night for lots of laughing, chatting, giggling and nice food. And I won a coconut a la Holy Grail style ($12) was hoping to start a bidding war with Steve but he didn't want to! Will be bringing them along next time we have a Holy Grail night. Yays!! Night kinda degraded into a coconut/boobs affair after that. (Which seems to have been the trend for the past few weeks).
In slight pain currently, my deltoids and my back muscles are in oowww...... pain. It was the Fusion class at Parra on Friday. Doing moves like something out of a hip hop video. Man, as much as I love popping my chest out... my deltoids and back can't take that much...

So when are we getting together to celebrate for Hons people. I'll be invading your house some time soon Alex. Hope you don't mind, also for snooping around for home needs/presents (it may be good to go straight to the source).

Anyone up for coffee or tea? Exams for uni people now? Or is it stuvac? Miss you guys muchly and wanna chat.

KAREN: Was that letter for the RN and Midwives Board/Committee? It wasn't clear on the ballot.

Recent purchases:
- 1 coconut (in halves) - good for mimicking horse clopping sounds
- red dress from TOL
- red CANTEEN bandanna on Friday
- Enigma - A Posteriori - not as good as before 'Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi!'. Not as many songs with lyrics and cannot differentiate between the various songs. Possibly need to listen to it more often to find the differences. But then again, my phase for Enigma has kind of faded out since year 11. I loved year 10 art class when I'd listen to Enigma ("I love you, I'll kill you") and not even pretend to listen to Fyfie Boy.

5 witty remarks:

  • At 14:03, Blogger Alicia said…

    Stuvac for usyd.

    Alex is gonna get to the binding stage on Tuesday!

    "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts..."(I swear, it's from the lion king movie, but no one ever recognises it!)

    We should have a Holy Grail night... I have the rabbit!

    We should also have another disney day! And an anime or LOTR day/evening! All lined up for Saturdays over summer! (darn work!)

    *pats Pun HARD on the back*

     
  • At 14:12, Blogger Minerva said…

    *whacks Leach on the back of her head*
    "Owwwww... woman...."

    Yes yes, Belinda and Mish have been singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" after I won them *mumbles* coconut jokes... boob jokes...

     
  • At 14:14, Blogger Alicia said…

    At least it wasn't mango jokes ;)

     
  • At 14:19, Blogger Minerva said…

    I don't know dude, they're both pretty bad.

     
  • At 17:01, Blogger Catie said…

    woot! almost finished! good work! i'm up for coffee or tea, not really into studying anyway :p it's the essasys which are the killer. which reminds me, back to work...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home