Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Monday, November 13, 2006

Sooo much money for one day...

So the Hen's night is now on the 25th. You know, can you believe how much money can be spent on one Saturday??? Tetsuya's for lunch (breakfast) and then lounging around Kinokuniya, and then bar crawling later. Gaaaaahhh... wait do you think we're gonna need any dinner beforehand? Okay Leach, do you think you're gonna need any dinner beforehand??? Argh, that means wearing the same clothes all day and all night...

Finished 1 Corinthians tonight and onto Psalms for the next few weeks, til the end of the year. And Secret Santa's gotta be organised next week. Another dilemma in getting presents...

I drove with my dad this yesterday and today! Need to drive more in the evening, and sticking a blindspot mirror has helped muchly in parking and side view now. Dad's still talking about buying an Astra for me to drive. I'm still talking about "Mmmhmm where's that money gonna come from."

Received Match Point DVD today, I wanna waaaaaatch, but preferably when neither relatives are home... heeheehee.

Doing a gigantic clean out of wardrobe and shoes (possibly). Ohh ohh it's recycling night tonight, maybe I should recycle the stupid HSC physics notes now? Unfortunately gigantic bonfires are prohibited by Btown council, well there goes all my fireworks for Beltane.

Feeling kinda hungry, I feel like some vegetables... there's only so much one could eat at this time of night. Something savoury... ooooh I could do with some chive dumplings right now... darn, only have har gow and chicken and pork siu mai. Okay, the more I type about food, the more hungry I'm getting. Maybe I should wait til breakfast tomorrow morning...

Oooh ooooh, next time we're in the city, remind me to go to Lueneburger in the QVB. Looksie at zee linksie http://www.luneburger.com.au/?page=bakery. Especially the scrumptious looking Kirsch-Vanille-Butterplunder und Laugenbrezel.

6 witty remarks:

  • At 11:51, Blogger Alicia said…

    You've made me super hungry now. I'm gonna go eat lunch.

     
  • At 22:19, Blogger Minerva said…

    Mmmm... I woke up and headed to Liverpool for some shopping. Stopped by Cavallaro's Pasticceria in the Westfield. Had a chai tea, mmmm... good amount of milk, and a ricotta cannoli *drool* soooo goooood...

    I wonder how Trees is enjoying Melbourne? Or is it Perth??

     
  • At 23:27, Blogger Vivian said…

    This may be a long shot, and I have no idea what I"m talking about, but I wouldn't be surprised if...oh nevermind =P

     
  • At 23:31, Blogger Vivian said…

    Oooh, and I'm reading Psalms at the moment as well!

     
  • At 23:57, Blogger Minerva said…

    Viiiiiv, you can't leave us hanging here. You wouldn't be surprised what? Don't make me chase you. *tuts*

     
  • At 18:43, Blogger Catie said…

    yeah, wha...?
    i cleaned my room too! only a little...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home