Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Friday, December 01, 2006

I GOT MY P'S!!!

Now to learn the start and end of every car trip... angle parking (and trying to reverse out of my stupid driveway). You know what, I'll just park on the grass everyday.

And my brother and dad will be in HK til after Christmas so I may recruit someone to teach me to angle park. If you read this before I see you tomorrow Cat, it's incredibly likely that I take you up on the Christmas offer in Canberra :)

So, I'll be cleaning up, packing a lot of stuff over the next month. Also that means free house...

And paying the bills, going grocery shopping (in a car!), going to the gym (in a car!), learning how to park (with a car!).

3 witty remarks:

  • At 21:18, Blogger Alicia said…

    Yay!! *waves flag*

     
  • At 22:18, Blogger Catie said…

    congratulations! yay! and yay for you maybe giving me a lift!

     
  • At 11:26, Blogger Vivian said…

    Yay! Now you can drive better than me!

    Don't worry, I only *just* learnt how to reverse out of our not-completely-straight driveway as well =P I reckon all our bushes next to it need a good trim...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home