Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Friday, November 17, 2006

Es ist so kalt, oder?

What's with the crazy weather this week?

Have been driving much more recently, drove up the kerb twice last night. "Talking" with dad makes me in a bad mood. Luckily didn't run over anyone. Still need to drive more in the evening, and learn how to angle park. *sighs*

Max Brenner is stocked up again!! *Face lights up with joy* Yays!! All the nuts, chicao, pralines, powders, addiction, hug cups, suckao sets all back in! Must control thyself... after the gym today, had lunch and a dark chocolate mocha in Parra.

Have been seriously considering cutting (layering) hair and dyeing red. What do you guys think?

Yea I know I can't. My skin tone is too dark, too olivey in a way to handle this colour red. *sighs* can only dye a darker auburn colour. Like this one. Which I've done before. Should dye it before I start work, speaking about that, I've gotta find out when to get the work uniforms...
Maybe this colour instead?? ;)
Recent purchases:
- 2 TOL dresses - will stop I swear, I swears...
- Perfume: a Story of a Murderer by Patrick Sueskind
- digital weight scales - have chucked the old one out, as much as I'd love to believe I'm 3kg lighter than I really am, delusions aren't helpful in the long run.

6 witty remarks:

  • At 18:03, Blogger Catie said…

    cold! i know it was, but its soo hot and working all day just makes it worse. i wish my work had air conditioning...
    how many tree of life dresses does one person need?

     
  • At 20:28, Blogger Minerva said…

    A lot?? All up I have *counts* 9... but that's from over year 10 til now. And 3 of them doesn't fit... so it's 6...

    I cut and dyed my hair!!
    You'll see it on Saturday
    Yays!!

    Sooo looking forward to Saturday! Tetsuyas! Yays!! Will be soooo pissed. I've been recommended to wear mostly flat shoes... I think I'll save pointy heels for the evening. I think just a couple of drinks for the evening... not as much as the lunch...

     
  • At 01:31, Blogger Vivian said…

    LOL you guys definitely won't need to eat dinner...

     
  • At 01:37, Blogger Minerva said…

    Vivian! you're up!!

     
  • At 20:27, Blogger Vivian said…

    Up for what?

     
  • At 20:53, Blogger Minerva said…

    As in 'awake' ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home