Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Monday, December 11, 2006

Oh S***!

I bloody scraped and dented the car.
F***************!!!!!!!

Dammit, I was driving on an angle to get into the driveway but I turned left too early and scraped from the passenger door handle to above the back wheel. And it's dented now! And well, well, well scratched! F*****************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I can't do anything about it til my brother gets back. S***! S***! S***! S***! S***!

All I can say is lucky there was noone with me, and lucky it's a second hand car.

EDIT: Thank you Leach, you've calmed me down, I was so stressed before. Thank you for calling *virtual hug*. Okay, it's inevitable, P platers will have an accident of sorts some time and this will be mine. I've learnt my lesson (learning), I want to kick myself in the head, damn, stupid, all my fault, dammit.

2 witty remarks:

  • At 19:30, Blogger Catie said…

    awww... sounds nasty :(

     
  • At 09:25, Blogger Alicia said…

    Woooah... Ok, that's a lot worse than I was thinking...

    Still! You're alive!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home