Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tis the end of an era...

I got a Valentine's gift. I'm the first one to get a Valentine's gift. After 8 years, I never ever ever ever ever ever ever thought I'd be the one to lose. We were all waiting for Wong to lose. I've lost, it's the end of an era, Valentine's Day 2007, bet over, done, finished, zip.

I know the question people will ask, "Who gave it to you?" but I'm not saying because it's gonna be painful (for the givee). But the gift was Max Brenner (Milk Chocolate) Chocolat and Hug Mug (yes I know exactly how much it costed). Okay, what I typed before, I was just freaking out, and pacing up and down and hyperventilating, as I do. All good now *grins stupidly*
Crap week at work. Would rather shove head down toilet. I had to hold my temper at least 4 times this week. And was gonna blast a friend for being herself. Praise God for 3 days off.
Sucky thing on Sunday, I'm on afternoon shift, the other RN with me is taking sick leave, so I'm the only ward RN on, and if it's not an RN from permanent staff, I'll be the Nurse In Charge, shite they can't do that, it's illegal, and if they do, I will have to complain. I warned Andrew (NUM) that I'm gonna have to complain if that happens on Sunday.

Update:
I'm on morning shift now on Sunday, still the same situation though. Andrew has to call up staffing and see if Yvonne (casual pool RN) can be in-charge. Otherwise it's lots of calling to the ADON and I now have Andrew's mobile number for dire emergencies.

Recent purchases:
- Macgyver Season 3 *cough*

5 witty remarks:

  • At 08:42, Blogger Alicia said…

    Bwwwwwwwwwwwahahahaaaaaa!!

    How funny is it that the first thing we do when someone admits love to us is swear :P.

    Pun lost, Pun lost!!

    *dances round*

    Yeah yeah, miss "it's not a date" and "Let's take this till 10 years to round it off"

    Don't do it! Don't let your wonderful cooking skills go to waste (am I right in my assumption?)

     
  • At 11:07, Blogger Minerva said…

    I didn't know it was! I bloody swear it! Oh crap, I don't know, I'm rambling, I'm *screams* help me please. God help me please.

    My cooking will not suffer because of this, never ever ever. My food and cooking is an integral part of me and nothing and noone can ever cause my cooking to downgrade.

     
  • At 16:08, Blogger Alicia said…

    Food glorious food!!

     
  • At 19:44, Blogger Catie said…

    Date eh? I have been told that boys think EVERYTHING is a date. So beware.
    bwahahaha

     
  • At 08:51, Blogger Alicia said…

    Everything eh?

    Hmmm. Was that a reliable source telling you? (Although it sounds about right).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home