Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas time is here

Well I'm currently at a pay internet station in Parra, waiting for my car to be fixed, I've been up since 0700! Crazy during A/L. Well it seems the ignition switch will cost $300 or so, and should be ready by 1130, I am so not using my credit card, mum's it is.

Just checked in my account today, I've set up a Bpay for today and once it gets taken out I will have $1!! S#### and giggles, my goodness, I just transferred $500 from my savings account into the spending account. Hopefully it goes through quick otherwise I'm screwed.

Otherwise it's the Christmas carols service tonight and of course up early for tomorrow morning.

Thank you for having Malay with me ladies, mmmm... belacan buncis, yummmmmmmmy!! Next time we'll have Shloer, don't know when, sometime in the new year. And Phil wants to try it as well coz I've been talking it up so much.

I still don't have the internet connected yet, the router arrived on Thursday but of course with my brother, I won't have it til next year even with nagging from my dad, so I'll just have to be contacted by sms.

My condolences to the Leon family and Jess' husband, I didn't know her really but she was too young.

Have a good Christmas ladies and to all a good morning!

1 witty remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home