Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 24, 2008

There goes Leachypoo...

*sigh* I'm gonna miss my eating buddy *sighs* come back! Come back! I just found a great French restaurant to go to and I can't take Philip!

I've been back at work for a couple of weeks now and...

I WILL BE STARTING ED ON 3rd OF MARCH!!
Wheeee!!!!!!!
Shift work = more money!

Meanwhile I've taken an A/L day today (Thursday) coz there was too many staff on so I volunteered to take the day off. So I was somewhat productive today:
- did load of laundry
- went grocery shopping
- watched Ratatouille
- bake a carrot & zucchini cake
I'm about to make the frosting and maybe a batch of Vanilla crescents, mmm... house smelling like cake now...

Okay, well not much is happening, I hope you ladies getting married are well on the way in organising. Oh that reminds me, have to get wedding present for Dave & Jo. And Cat & Andrew, and Trees & Cameron.

Sucky things over past 2 weeks:
- I got an $185 parking fine, for parking within 10m of an intersection, for a BLACK SEDAN Audi. OBVIOUSLY, the dumbarse Liverpool Council Parking inspector is blind coz mine's an Audi BLUE HATCHBACK *swears*. Still they got the number plate correct and taking it to court will cost more than $185. So I paid the damn fine today. I'm gonna make the frosting and make myself feel better now.

BTW I do have an internet connection now (when Optus and my brother feels like linking me up) for example today, the connection is drifting in and out, like it did just then, I've had to leave this window open otherwise I'd lose this whole post. So it'll be like this until I get my own provider I guess. Cheerio ladies!

2 witty remarks:

  • At 23:49, Blogger Catie said…

    bye Leach!
    Fines suck :( But more money is good. Hope you can be on the intrnet as much as you like.

     
  • At 23:51, Blogger Catie said…

    oh, and what nice french restaurant? would always like to hear of more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home