Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 01, 2008

I'm NOT diabetic!!

Praise God!!

Thank you for the prayers ladies, it was very much appreciated. My sugars didn't change much pre-test and post-drink, from 5.5 to 5.6 (normal (fasting): 3.9-5.5). I'm one of those people withe blood sugars like that I guess, just a tad higher than the norm when fasting. But yays! Thank God I'm not diabetic. Still have to keep an eye on the crap I eat.

Just went to the gym this morning, I forgot I had thighs, yoooowwww!! My thighs, my thighs... I did the Body Pump and Body Combat this morning, so a lot of bouncing around. Can't wait to go again, I must be a sucker for torture, and wow I forgot I had muscles beneath my bread rolls, they're sore too...

So my dad and brother are leaving on Friday, woot! So I need to start pushing in on the budgeting.

To do:
- call PCU and see if there's a cheque ready to give Toyota
- call Toyota and check when I can pick up Yaris
- christen the car, anybody got champagne or I'll see if Phil has a 1/2 hour to make out
- measure and get 3 pairs of work pants shortened
- fix my lunches for this week
- REMIND THYSELF: AM WORKING 0630 ON SATURDAY

I finally made Sago Gula Melaka tonight. Can't wait to get my paws into it, yum!!

2 witty remarks:

  • At 00:43, Blogger Alicia said…

    sago!!! Woot!

    And praise God for not being diabetic!

     
  • At 22:53, Blogger Catie said…

    Yay for not being diabetic!

    SO your bro's moving to HK for good now?
    Hey, you have any free time in the next little while?
    Oh, and sorry for no email, I now have no internet time :( in fact, being kicked off now...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home