Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Well everyone's leaving ay?

Damn oh well, it'll just be Cat, Viv and I to post regularly. Well that means I can put country songs up, or just buy a tonne of toffee apples next time I see you guys?

So what happened Kat? Or should I get the indirect story from others?

Anyways, went shopping today at Kathmandu (yay for thermals!) No not stripey polypropylene ones, now they're Thermaplus activewear, nice and black so I can wear it outside without looking like an exotic candy cane.

So, now what are we gonna do these hols? Go out, spend time with Cat so she's not so lonely, all alone, thinking of marriage, in her cold, cold house. Eating bolognese and stir fry.

So Trees, are you doing anything this year or shall I jump up and down wondering?

Bidding for DPDO (sleazy version) this morning at 0225, still considering bidding. I'm looking at amazon.de and the price of their new one starts at 22,99 euros. Whereas right now on ebay it's 11,12. Well if it gets anymore than 20 euros, I'll stop bidding, maybe.
And the DPDO (pompous version) ends at 2051 tonight, after church. So that means rushing back home and bidding, otherwise a new one on amazon.de costs 12,06 euros. Someone should take this Paypal account from me...

3 witty remarks:

  • At 01:14, Blogger Minerva said…

    Just made my dad and I an Ecuadorian hot chocolate blended with orchid oil.... mmmm.....

     
  • At 01:14, Blogger Minerva said…

    So good, I could just faint in pleas.. joy. *cough*

     
  • At 12:57, Blogger Catie said…

    hey, i didn't say i was lonely, just alone- "oft him anhaga are gebideth, metudes miltse" you know. but was not alone for long, felix came home and we watched most of 'la dolce vita', when i was meant to be working on my essay.
    but feel free to visit me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home