Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Craaaaaaaaaaaap...

Bid? Don't bid? Bid? Don't bid?

I got the times wrong for the pompous Phantom, I thought it was 2051, but it's actually 0526. I won the sleazy Phantom but now I've got just over 2 hours and 20 minutes to see if I wanna bid. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Bid:
- if under 12,06 euros - it'll be cheaper than amazon.de
- p+h cheaper as well
- staying up til 6

Don't bid:
- go to sleep
- wonder what the final bid was and kick myself if it's under 12,06
- but it's the only new one I've seen, others are used
- it's worth the p+h for a new CD, rather than a used CD
- wait for another time and use the credit card then


Help! I know noone will be up at this time on the net, but there's no harm in raving.

3 witty remarks:

  • At 12:42, Blogger Catie said…

    love cats, the cure? or jamie cullum and katie melua :)
    i saw dr who! that dream sounds freaky... ah, someone else but me relating weird dreams! yay!

     
  • At 17:17, Blogger Minerva said…

    yes, strange dreams you people have, my dreams are different... ;)

    Dude, bad sleeping? Bad dreams?
    Oh yes, I've got Vicky's and Wong's addresses but I'll email it to you tonight.

    No, I didn't win it. I bid on it but I was outbidded by 0,50 euros. *annoyed* dammit, I live in Australia, let me win it pleeeeease.

    Cat wins 10 stars!

     
  • At 17:23, Blogger Catie said…

    yay! finally! *jumps around* only have to get 9 more songs now :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home