Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fnished the last assessment!

Yays, now I just gotta laminate this stupid poster then hand it in and I'm done.

To do on Monday:
- hand in my poster
- call up Liverpool to organise my roster (btw) is there anything we're gonna do between 14th of November and 9th of December coz that's when I have to preorganise stuff. That is morning or afternoon shift etc. In particular, HP is out on the 1st.
- wish Josh a good birthday
- dunno, anything else, oh yes buy groceries

I forgot to ask LEACH! Does Hastie or Michelle know about these blogs??

I feel like putting up another embarrassing photo of Trees. Hmmm...

I'm gonna make up a salvation package to Armidale on Monday, any messages for Wong. Hmm... need to go to Asian grocery then. Maybe some lollies, some chocolate of course. Oh that reminds me, I was gonna get that cocktail book from Kinokuniya for her, damn I wonder if it's still $15? Hmmm.

Current background noise: Kate Rusby - The girl who couldn't fly
Current mood: sore back, not a mood, more physical complaint
Concurrent webpage: n/a
Current craving: a nurofen for my back, but I'm terrible at swallowing pills, which is probably why I'll never do oral drugs ;)

Rcent purchases: as Cat knows
- Immortal beloved DVD (ehehehehe)
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves 2DVD - oh yes, who can resist an American accented Robin Hood. Nah... Alan Rickman as Sheriff of Nottingham *nods grinningly* This version is extended with some extra random scenes. One of them being, the witch Mortianna is in fact the Sheriff of Nottingham's mother *shock horror* *puts back of hand to forehead and faints*

You know, it always takes 20min for me to write something up, I swear I'm typing at 0135 and I post at 0200.

8 witty remarks:

  • At 13:15, Blogger Catie said…

    damn, that song looks familiar, but not sure which one it is. aargh! hopefully it will come to me.
    yay for finishing assignments!
    say hi to wong for me!
    and hey, after the exams, who wants a hugely long movie marathon thingy? like the one we almost had last year but didn't, at various houses and so on. or just a few, since pun has to organise shifts and so on.

     
  • At 17:12, Blogger Ang said…

    Dear everyoner, I think it only right that you shuld know that by "hopefully it will come to me" what Catie means is that she has hijacked my laptop and is rifling through my iTunes and listening to all the songs about remembering, Niles, etc.

    Sincerely, a Concerned Citizen.

     
  • At 17:45, Blogger Minerva said…

    lol I was hoping it would be quite familiar but more so to Trees ;)
    I'd be quite surprised if you had it Angi :) Ok, maybe not surprised. Ok maybe.

    "See the pyramids along the Nile, Watch the sun rise from the tropic isle, Just remember darling all the while"

     
  • At 17:48, Blogger Catie said…

    ...i think i was thinking 'i remenber you' by ella fitzgerald anyway, so scratch that...

     
  • At 23:29, Blogger Ang said…

    Dammit, Catie! That IS in my iTunes, if only we'd known where to look! *stomps about in frustration*

     
  • At 17:56, Blogger Minerva said…

    that is very mean, it's not like it was covered in KFC and Maccas. Don't listen to your father regarding diet muffins. That's a very stupid and incredibly insensitive remark. He should know better than that.
    *harrumpfh*

     
  • At 18:43, Blogger Ang said…

    I agree, although the signs around the house may make him feel that he has license to encourage you in whatever (even destructive) manner he thinks will help you.

    But still, No.

     
  • At 19:36, Blogger Catie said…

    agree also with above comments, especially since it was a diet muffin, but also generally.
    feel the collective indignation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home