Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's way too early in the morning and I'm awake.

NO SONG GUESSES THIS POST.

Well, I finished my assessment at 0240, had a shower, and now I'm blogging.

Guess what, one of my wisdom teeth are coming out. My bottom right side tooth is crowning (for want of a better word). I really need to see the dentist asap. I don't want it projecting any further, otherwise 2 years of braces and over $2000 would have gone to waste. Must see either Friday or early next week.

I made Moghlai chicken yesterday which made me even more aware of it. You know, the flaked almonds aren't exactly the nicest on emerging teeth. Will probably have to stick to yoghurt for a couple of weeks (if I'm lucky). And porridge, and semolina, and risotto, and pudding, ok not sounding too bad now. At least there's good yoghurt at uni, mmm... natural yoghurt with passionfruit and strawberries... I might see if they have mango instead, easier than chewing. Oh darn it, and it's Ramadan this month, which means I'm getting invited over to my friend Jasmeen's place for lunch POST-Ramadan. I love free Indian food. Stupid wisdom teeth, I'm not even wise darnit.

Current background noise: OST Bram Stoker's Dracula - Annie Lennox - Love song for a vampire. I don't know what it is about this song, it literally makes me slow down my breathing and makes me breathe deeper. I think I just love the mood and lyrics of this song so much it just affects me so. If anyone's seen the movie and felt pity for Dracula *sigh* here I'll post the lyrics. Oh oh I wanna watch it again. I swear, there's 2 Gary Oldman films that absolutely break my heart coz I love them so much, Immortal Beloved and Bram Stoker's Dracula. It's worse than watching Dr. Zhivago for me.
Current mood: since I'm listening to the Dracula OST, I'm dreamy, and wishful *cough*
Current craving: a glass of tepid water

7 witty remarks:

  • At 15:37, Blogger Catie said…

    seriously 3:26? cos i was awake then! much sleepiness today...
    aargh! am in the computer lab, have to head off for honours interview but have bec's bag here and she's gone i don't know where. dammit, when is she getting back? *stress*
    congratulations on finishing your assignment! three cheers for pun! in celebration, we should watch a movie. What'll it be, HMC or Serenity? this offer is not at all self-centred, no...
    your vampire/cloaked male obssession is taking over even the song choices! although it would have made it easy to guess...
    best wishes with the wisdom teeth, i hear they hurt. i am young and follish still!

     
  • At 17:13, Blogger Alicia said…

    eh, my wisdom teeth have been out for a while... They've taken a LONG time to emerge! But they are coming out coming out (I have to get the 2 on the left pulled out!) Nooo... THE PAIN!!

    Although they're giving me pain at the moment 'cause they're squishing all my teeth forward...

    The dentist said ASAP but I haven't made the pulloutsession booking yet...

     
  • At 23:22, Blogger Minerva said…

    lol, mmmm... vampire/cloaked males... mmm... I get shivers going up my spine just thinking if them. ;P

    lmao

    well, not just POTO anymore ;P I'm still listening to this Annie Lennox song.

     
  • At 14:05, Blogger Catie said…

    hmmmm... just gotta say, a glass of tepid water??

     
  • At 17:52, Blogger Minerva said…

    well you know, cold showers were just too much for 0326 in the morning. ;P

     
  • At 14:02, Blogger Catie said…

    pu-uu-un!
    i hate cold showers anyway. i like them really, really hot. and steamy. literally, not metaphorically, before you say anything *glares*
    how's the vampire addiction going?

     
  • At 01:50, Blogger Catie said…

    "literally, not metaphorically"

    or both? both is good, surely, although not for pun, because what's sexy about a sodden cloak?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home