Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Friday, October 07, 2005

One more assessment to go

New song up: title only. Will give extra 50 stars to the person who will video themselves dancing to the song and place on the net ;P

Thank God for extensions. I've got a poster to go and I'm done til the exams.

I just finished another assessment due today (Friday) several hours ago. It's such an incredibly stupid assessment. We have options as to what to write about in the context of nursing leadership. The option I've chosen (and others have also chosen) don't mention anything about nursing leadership nor getting literature to reference. And referencing and literature in the criteria takes at least 5% of 30%. And it's only supposed to be max. 500 words. Stupid gits, a 500 word reflective report is worth 30% of our grade when it doesn't even have to do with the damn subject. Argghhh! Just ranting, just ranting.

*sigh*

Dracula obssession has decreased in intensity, although I do have this picture as my desktop now.


Although I do think this one's much much funnier.

*rolls on floor laughing*

So, I've got a poster to do, and then to laminate it. Then I'm free to go see movies. Tuesday perhaps? I need to go buy some hug cups at Victoria Basement as well in the city (for a friend). So Serenity??

Current background noise: Edie Brickell & the New Bohemians - What I am
Current mood: don't know really, relaxed isn't really a mood. But also...
Current craving: need to go to the loo
Why?: coz I had waffles for dinner, with omelette and bacon. I think it's the eggs... :P

Recent purchases:
- a little whiteboard and marker to write lists and groceries on. I like, I like very much. Cheap for $6.50, I think it was cheap since I don't buy whiteboards on a regualr basis.

11 witty remarks:

  • At 01:47, Blogger Catie said…

    Teddy bears picnic!

    and not tuesday, i have work. Montag?

     
  • At 01:48, Blogger Catie said…

    teddy bears picnic! yay! but i'm not that desperate for 50 extra stars...
    congrats on finishing assignment, no matter how stupid and irrelevant. am totally up for serenity on tuesday! i won't get any work done anyway... it's taking me forever to finish a simple essay. i think i've lost my touch.
    hehehe, funny dracula dog *rotfl*

     
  • At 01:52, Blogger Ang said…

    And I can prove it was me, because only I work. ha!

     
  • At 01:55, Blogger Ang said…

    Damn, last comment didn't go. Signed in as cat on this computer still by accident, hence above comment. So i get the stars, because it was me, Ang, who posted the answer first.

     
  • At 11:00, Blogger Minerva said…

    Serenity - Twas thinking in the arvo sometime. 1545 session at George st? I can get into the city round 1430. How's about a quick afternoon tea somewhere?

    Btw, the second pic is of a baboon in comparison to Dracula's hairdo. Lol, I love that pic. ;)

     
  • At 11:00, Blogger Minerva said…

    Oh yes that's Tuesday

     
  • At 12:30, Blogger Catie said…

    i want to contest that, and call it a tie, since i was clearly typing at the same time as angi but simply wrote a longer comment. also of her later comments, the one written first appears to have come up second, so what does that tell you? i want that toffee apple, i tells ya!
    i'm free that time mon and tues i think, but felix is filming something on tues, so was going to help... does anyone want to come to sca tues after 2pm to voice animals for a film? i'll give you tea!
    but i'm torn... i wanna see serenity!
    kat: it's sci-fi, by joss whedon, spin off of firefly, about a crew of smugglers in a spacship who make witty remarks and are harbouring fugitives and so on.
    pun: see, i saw the series! yay! except for disc three... and while nothing beats buffy i think i would watch firefly over angel.
    baboon, dog, same diff.

     
  • At 12:51, Blogger Ang said…

    Na-ah! My first explanatory post just didn't post at all, I must've got the word verification wrong and then closed the window beforeit told me so. You van tell, because my last post says "hence the above post" about the one that shows as third post.

    I get the stars! *stamps foot*

     
  • At 16:16, Blogger Minerva said…

    *achem* first correct post wins

    Well, stuff Tuesday then. Tuesday not on.

    Hmmm... well I have to go into the city to buy cups, and jazz album. Meh, will somehow, sometime.

     
  • At 19:39, Blogger Catie said…

    awwww....
    hey, anyone want to come and find the new soup plus with me sometime? it has a dancefloor, and i wanna go, but am very confused as to location. but not this friday, or anytime before that.

     
  • At 19:48, Blogger Minerva said…

    me me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home