Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Trying to organise HP

New song up.

Don't mind me, I'm gonna bags organising this ;)

Options: it comes out on the Thursday 1st December
- Saturday 10th Dec in the evening
Rationale: I'm thinking the 10th so we're at least free of most of the screaming prepubecents. Possibly a post 2030 session. Dinner as well beforehand. Also my roster hasn't been organised yet, not til November at least.
Dress code: swishing robes/cloak (and please wear something under it ;P)

Anyone with objections?

I've got a party on Thursday night. Gotta cook, let's see what I can do:
- antipasti
- chargrill eggplant
- chargrill zucchini
- marinated button mushrooms
- marinated asparagus?
- spiced couscous
I'm thinking of baking a cake but it's too much, especially coz I'd have to buy Equal and egg substitute (diabetic btw). Too hard, I think I'll just, bring the antipasti and couscous. I've got some olives as well so I might grab some boccocini as well. Maybe I can make some bruschetta?
And even better, my brother's being an anal orifice so I'll probably have to pinch a lift off someone to get there.

17 witty remarks:

  • At 17:17, Blogger Ang said…

    Problem is, if we leave it too long, some of us will accidentally see HP before the group, and we'll look kinda silly in cloaks and so on. Also, it might be too hot. All we need to do is scream OVER the prepubescents. I vote the previous Saturday, but not for sure until I know which week of december I'll be away in.

     
  • At 19:11, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yays, Kat finally gets one. ;)

    Yea, I was gonna say the 2nd as well but screaming prepubescents scare me.
    Oh but there's air conditioning in the cinemas. And that's why it's semi-optional to wear something under the cloak. ;)

     
  • At 20:00, Blogger Ang said…

    Yes but outside we'll swelter! noooo!

     
  • At 21:22, Blogger Minerva said…

    oh but that's, that's, that's... ok yes sweltering is an inevitable fact whilst wearing a swishing cloak in summer. but it'd be fun... *puppy dog eyes*

     
  • At 22:04, Blogger Catie said…

    i vote earlier too. i mean, if we're wearing cloaks we should at least go on the first weekend. and i have to go home sometime.
    so please *puppy dog eyes right back*

     
  • At 22:25, Blogger Minerva said…

    *sigh* Saturday 2nd Dec?
    HP & the GOF
    Dress code: swishing cloak & optional clothes underneath
    Time: n/a yet

     
  • At 22:57, Blogger Alicia said…

    Oh... December...

     
  • At 23:12, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yes, my dear it comes out on Dec 1st. But you can see it with us if you stay for another week :D :D
    Otherwise, you can see it in Singapore or Malaysia, or London or Edinbrrrrrrrrrrrrrugggggh *I was trying to emphasise the climate, yes I can spell Edinburgh*

     
  • At 23:14, Blogger Ang said…

    Yay! Cat and Iwin by thwe awesome power of puppy dof eyes!

     
  • At 23:24, Blogger Ang said…

    Also, not entirely sure that I would feel comfortable hanging out with Pun for any length of time in a really great swishy cape, she might try to induce me to ravish her or similar. Look at POTO and Dracula.That's unhealthy, that's what that is.

     
  • At 23:50, Blogger Minerva said…

    *rotflmao*
    LOL ahahahahahaha
    Damn woman you found out my secret!! *rotf*

    Now now, I'm sorry Angi, but you just don't have the somewhat horrifying accent of Gerard Butler, the seductiveness of Dracula *apologies, apologies* nor the height, nor the *cough* swishing black cape, yes we have cloaks but no capes.

    *still rotf*

    It's not unhealthy, it's perfectly healthy in my reality ;)

     
  • At 23:52, Blogger Minerva said…

    mmm... ravishing... mmm... poto... mmm... dracula... you've got me drea.. thinking now...

    *doing somersaults*

     
  • At 16:20, Blogger Catie said…

    spike didn't need a cape, just a long black leather coat. :p

     
  • At 23:25, Blogger Minerva said…

    yea but spike is, is, is, only for Buffy? But yes, long black leather jacket also very nice ;)

     
  • At 19:55, Blogger Catie said…

    but is not erik only for christine? i think you have double standards here, that's what i think.

     
  • At 23:23, Blogger Ang said…

    Or Raoul, Catie.

     
  • At 00:01, Blogger Minerva said…

    nooooooooo... Erik is for me... me only... meeeee...
    As is Dracula... Dracula is for me... ... ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home