Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Uggh... terrible, terrible exam...

Terrible, just terrible.

I opened the booklet and my jaw dropped to the desk, mind you it wasn't a very high table. Then I had to slowly wind it back up and continued reading. Oi vey, if they didn't say fluoxetine was an SSRI, I would've got a question wrong. Sooo many medication questions dammit. I'm not a pharmacist!!!

Worst exam NC6, tomorrow though, will be needing 18.5 percent to pass, out of a 50. Shite, shite, shite. I swear I'm living in I-will-run-my-tutor-over-with-a-monster-truck land currently. And for the most vague of subjects, and possibly most useless.

Also for THE ESSENTIAL subject of the course NC7, our twit of a lecturer (whom I've been complaining about all semester) has had to have our assessments reviewed and is being double marked. Because of major discrepancies across campuses. Actually Hawkesbury, Parra and Campbelltown have had excellent marks averaging 35 out of 40. And us at Bankstown have recieved average of 22 out of 40. HUGE BLOODY DISCREPANCY there. I swear we should get this damn lecturer fired. Nobody likes her, she cannot teach, she cannot mark, she's indecisive and inconsistent with her marking and teaching and what she says for assesssments ARGH!!!
Do not like her...

Went to Kmart today, couldn't find Little Britain season 2, meh, will search over the weekend.

Recent purchases:
- Jamie's Italy - hardback cookbook
- 3 pairs of colourful ;) undies - but the funny thing is, it was apparently marked as 75c for 3 pairs. And with the 15% off, I paid 64c for 3 pairs of undies! Go me!

Need to buy
- Schweppes Indian tonic water
- Little Britain season 2 dvd - well maybe not need to buy

Current background noise: channel 9 news
Current mood: somewhere between disheartened and happy, take a pick
Concurrent webpage: spampage
Current craving: roast beef

3 witty remarks:

  • At 21:32, Blogger Ang said…

    If I knew how, I would stab your lecturter for you. ::sympathy::

     
  • At 23:12, Blogger Catie said…

    ooh, 64c? that's crazy! how cool!

    *ahem* anyway, commiserations on exam, good luck for future ones, hope your on the happy side of disheartened-happy :)

     
  • At 00:52, Blogger Alicia said…

    *HUUUGGG*

    Good luck!

    Keep going, not much further to go!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home