Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Monday, October 17, 2005

Mmm... triple choc fudge cookies...

Man, I cannot stand my lecturer, she is such a twit, I've never met such a big twit in my life, lucky she's not working regularly on a ward. Her damn harsh marking as well, I'm gonna be lucky to hit a high pass for this subject. Well that'd look great for my Honours application *ranting ranting*

My day off tomorrow, yays, then I have an Honours roadshow next Tuesday at uni. It better be worth it coz I have to find referees if I'm gonna do it. Gonna send off Wong's package and plan out some studying (ha!).

Remember P&P this Friday, everybody better come! Who has the time... and the money... and the patience...

Recent purchases:
- some goodies for Wong in Armidale (gonna send off her package tomorrow)
- an orange Boho singlet top (another on the whim piece of clothing *shakes head*)
- denim skirt from Colorado (I love sales) also I suspect this skirt won't keep falling down like my other one.
- a chocolate coated gingerbread pretzel (yea baby)
- Byron Bay triple choc fudge cookies (I was in DJ Btown today, speaking about that, there were 2 Max Brenner sets on sale, as in 2x hug cups, nuts, chocolate thins, choc coated coffee beans and the box of milk choc chocolat, all for $64.50) Was seriously considering buying for friend but expiry date was Nov 1st so that would be dodgy. Well only considered the cups coz she wants them. Meh, I'll wait til Friday and buy the V's B ones.

Current background noise: nil
Current mood: need to take a shower, I was sweating on the way home, stupid weather, raining in the morning so the bottom of my jeans are soaked through, clearing in early noon and warm, then back to cool. Stupid weather *grumble, grumble*
Current craving: lunch, some chicken and garlic sauce, ja ja, und viellecht Lebanisches brot.

14 witty remarks:

  • At 18:51, Blogger Minerva said…

    Anytime is good for me but I wanna see the majority of people's opinions before I post anything definite. I was thinking mid afternoon but I can try and make it a 18-- session if people want. :)

     
  • At 19:44, Blogger Catie said…

    that's fine by me, i think. anytime after 12.
    hi alex! long time no see! miss you too, and i think ang wants her cloak back.
    good cake pun. i particularly like the melted chocolate on top. mmmm... chocolate...

     
  • At 20:54, Blogger Vivian said…

    sorry, all busy on Friday arvo and evenings as usual :(

     
  • At 22:21, Blogger Ang said…

    I like mid afternoon better, but I can compromise. Also, barring disasters, I'm totally in on the P&P plan.

    Also someone said today that the bracelet you gave me for my birthday was absolutely gorgeous. Was v. gushy.

     
  • At 22:52, Blogger Alicia said…

    Well... I wanna go surfing Friday day... and am working from 1630... so... unless you want to go see it at 20:30 onwards (and dress up?? Why not!? Pretty please!?) then I can't come.

     
  • At 22:59, Blogger Minerva said…

    I'm all up for an evening session, including dress up. I don't know what time it is though. Although I gotta crash at someone's house if it's that late *nudge nudge* anyone? anyone?
    Otherwise oh hell, I'll train it home, there's like 2300 trains. Cityrail's stopping on the w/end for me.

     
  • At 23:28, Blogger Alicia said…

    Since it's just released it shouldn't be too few and far between...

    I can change and get to George St cinemas by 8:20 very very earliest...

     
  • At 16:18, Blogger Catie said…

    surepun, our home is always open to you :) of course, i haven't consulted ang on this, but no worries. she'll be fine with it. :)
    yay for P&P!

     
  • At 17:42, Blogger Ang said…

    Indeed I am. But how can we dress up for P&P, exactly? Cat has a nice white dress, but I have a veritable poverty of Regency costuming.

     
  • At 17:55, Blogger Alicia said…

    hmmm... we should anyway!

     
  • At 22:52, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yes I do agree with Angi, I have a considerable lack of Regency costume.
    Ermmm... ok, let's see *thinking thinking*
    How bout... ... ... ...
    Errrmmm... ... ...

    *thinking*

    Ok, everybody has to wear either
    - a dress of somewhat regency/peasant style OR
    - a top and long skirt of somewhat regency/peasant style
    Plus a shawl
    Plus hair up in a bun etc. Or if indicated otherwise, neatly as for a lady *bats eyelashes*

    If there are any men coming, options are to come in a dress or skirt as well... or neat tux, but of course, I encourage dresses ;)
    Hair in a bun as well ;P

    Remember ladies do wear long gloves with short sleeved tops ;) And short gloves with longer sleeved tops ;)

     
  • At 23:48, Blogger Minerva said…

    So does anyone know the song?

     
  • At 14:33, Blogger Catie said…

    pride and prej is v. v. relaxing, trees. so come! (yes, that is an order)
    and good luck alex :)
    and no, i have no idea about the song

     
  • At 23:39, Blogger Catie said…

    it may not live up to the BBC one, but it should be good anyway.

    yeah, where're you going kat?
    have a good weekend anyway, anyone i won't be seeing friday *grumbles*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home