Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 02, 2006

You know, we should lounge about Kino a bit more.

But I wish they had fruity cheesecakes instead of chocolate-y ones. I mean yes, chocolate and caramel is all nice but I felt like something fruity today. Oooh, La Renaissance...
Once I get an espresso machine, Cat will have to come over and make capuccinos for me all day! Yays! Or maybe I can buy you a coffee cart and you can trail me around everywhere ;)

I came back on the train today, got slightly drenched in the pouring rain, and next time remind me to wear a cardy and a long skirt or pants. Twas quite cool when I got home some time round 1850.

I'm considering having another slice of plum cake... and a cuppa tea. Will have one after I post this up. Slightly burnt on the bottom, okay it is burnt on the bottom but it's a very, very thin layer of charcoal ;) Maybe I should whip up some cream with a bit of castor sugar and serve it with the cake *feels heart slowly running out of blood to pump from severe arterioclerossis and artherosclerosis* okay, perhaps not. Oh yea, I gotta go buy some castor sugar tomorrow.

Suddenly have a craving for roast pumpkin. I think I'll go buy a pumpkin tomorrow as well.

BTW, anyone who's gotten a bit tired of Sudoku, you have to try Kakuro, I'm struggling with the easy ones, meanwhile I've only played in the book three times. But it's getting easier.

Current background noise: TV, Sex and the City, I do not watch that...
Current craving: roast pumpkin, oooh maybe I'll do some roast sweet potato with that, oooh.
Concurrent webpage: HP ff

5 witty remarks:

  • At 01:15, Blogger Catie said…

    yay for kinokuniya! maybe i will work there... *sigh*
    someday, someday i tell you!

    and nothing beats chocolate

     
  • At 16:15, Blogger Minerva said…

    I dunnnnooo, I think a good passionfruit/blueberry/kiwi cheesecake could knock chocolate out.
    Oooh especially the La Renaissance cakes, I'd have one of those over chocolate any day.

     
  • At 22:31, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yays! You posted! *wipes motherly tear from eye*
    You know, I think you should keep a note of your passwords somewhere. 4+ passwords is almost extreme.

     
  • At 21:11, Blogger Vivian said…

    Waaaah! Karen beat me!

     
  • At 23:16, Blogger Minerva said…

    And that's been up for ages. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home