Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's official, I leave on the 11th

Yays!! *jumps up and down* Phantom! Phantom! Phantom!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I come back on Tuesday 25th morning at 1055. Yikes. I forget it's 2 hours forward when you come back. Sooo... night flight in economy, ooooh, I better get an aisle seat, since I don't actually sleep on airplanes, and it's an airbus... I like 747s better. But who cares, Yays!!

Sooo... is anyone (with a car) free around 1130 or 1200 on Tuesday 25th of July, otherwise it's taxi home baby. Meeep.

Dad left to fly back to HK today, should be somewhere over Queensland right now. He's taken my trackydacks with him, 2 of them (I need them altered). Alas I am trackydack-less for another week at least.

Had my second driving lesson today, will be weekly now, next on Friday. In Parra, the course doesn't seem too bad, didn't attempt to run anyone over this time. And with the car I'm training on, you need to give the accelerator more of a push to get it going, so really, it's somewhat better than the Pulsar at home.

7 witty remarks:

  • At 02:04, Blogger Catie said…

    yay, phantom of the opera!

    i have a very pun-friendly workplace, with bollywood discussions and listening to the poto soundtrack :) (not always, but sometimes is better than never)

     
  • At 12:00, Blogger Minerva said…

    Ooooooh sounds like my kinda place ;)

     
  • At 01:28, Blogger Alicia said…

    Will be at uni on the 24th!

     
  • At 14:27, Blogger Minerva said…

    Ooops Tuesday 25th I mean.

     
  • At 01:10, Blogger Catie said…

    yay! everyone will be back! even people who haven't gone yet! :D

     
  • At 03:02, Blogger Alicia said…

    >Tuesday 25th

    So did I. I have Mondays as SURF days! Woot!

     
  • At 22:58, Blogger Minerva said…

    *sighs* should I train it back or taxi?? *weighs options*

    Taxi: 30min, will cost small fortune ~$60, no need to lug around luggage

    Train: 75min, will cost $9.20, backpack hazardous yet would make good pillow or leaning-thing

    Hmmm...

    Taxi it is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home