Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bed sweet bed...

So let's see... here's a pic of me carrying Gianna - my cousin Jenny and her husband Alex's daughter.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm much more comfortable carrying this Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
- a fresh chicken for roasting, I cooked western food for grandma before I left.

So I got back around 1120 yesterday, sooo tired... I love my bed, and my toilet, and my shower, oh I luuurve my shower. Have lotsa goodies to give people. Does anyone (size 12 and under) watch Happy Tree Friends and Friends?? I've got a t-shirt which is too small for me, anyone anyone??

Can't wait to see people on Saturday! :)

2 witty remarks:

  • At 21:35, Blogger Alicia said…

    Hehehe... That picture surprised me

     
  • At 02:00, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yes, I didn't really wanna hold her, so some pictures I was rolllllling my eyes. Also, she's quite ugly... Tianr (in San Fran) is pretty but Gianna is quite ugly. I'm hoping none of my relos read this blog. Lol wonderful aunt I'm gonna be ;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home